- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Robert E. Barclay67, Vietnam War veteran, resident
Robert E. Barclay, 67, of Lititz, died Monday, June 13, 2011 in Abbotsford, Wis.
Born in Huntingdon, he was the husband of Marilyn Hoover Barclay.
Robert was employed as a sales manager for Liberty Homes Inc. of Dorchester, Wis. and served in the U.S. Navy during the Vietnam War.
Robert was of the Methodist faith, was a member of American Legion Post 561 of McConnellsburg and was an avid golfer.
In addition to his wife he is survived by his children: Loren A., of Harrisonville; Matthew U., of McConnellsburg; Keith E., husband of Tracey, of Yardley; and Anna M., of Lititz; seven grandchildren; three brothers; and three sisters.
Memorial services will be announced at a later date.
Contributions in his memory may be made to Salem Lutheran Church of Kissel Hill, 26 Owl Hill Road, Lititz, PA 17543.
To send online condolences to the family, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.