- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Robert E. Barclay67, Vietnam War veteran, resident
Robert E. Barclay, 67, of Lititz, died Monday, June 13, 2011 in Abbotsford, Wis.
Born in Huntingdon, he was the husband of Marilyn Hoover Barclay.
Robert was employed as a sales manager for Liberty Homes Inc. of Dorchester, Wis. and served in the U.S. Navy during the Vietnam War.
Robert was of the Methodist faith, was a member of American Legion Post 561 of McConnellsburg and was an avid golfer.
In addition to his wife he is survived by his children: Loren A., of Harrisonville; Matthew U., of McConnellsburg; Keith E., husband of Tracey, of Yardley; and Anna M., of Lititz; seven grandchildren; three brothers; and three sisters.
Memorial services will be announced at a later date.
Contributions in his memory may be made to Salem Lutheran Church of Kissel Hill, 26 Owl Hill Road, Lititz, PA 17543.
To send online condolences to the family, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.