- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Robert E. Barclay67, Vietnam War veteran, resident
Robert E. Barclay, 67, of Lititz, died Monday, June 13, 2011 in Abbotsford, Wis.
Born in Huntingdon, he was the husband of Marilyn Hoover Barclay.
Robert was employed as a sales manager for Liberty Homes Inc. of Dorchester, Wis. and served in the U.S. Navy during the Vietnam War.
Robert was of the Methodist faith, was a member of American Legion Post 561 of McConnellsburg and was an avid golfer.
In addition to his wife he is survived by his children: Loren A., of Harrisonville; Matthew U., of McConnellsburg; Keith E., husband of Tracey, of Yardley; and Anna M., of Lititz; seven grandchildren; three brothers; and three sisters.
Memorial services will be announced at a later date.
Contributions in his memory may be made to Salem Lutheran Church of Kissel Hill, 26 Owl Hill Road, Lititz, PA 17543.
To send online condolences to the family, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.