- MC High school hosts Science Olympiad
- Saturday’s travelogue visits China
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Downtown diversity
- MC Middle School principal resigns
- How sweet it is!
- Cool lineup!
- Free PA campground directory offered
- Reality TV celebrity Jon Gosselin to judge Lititz chili
- Locals earn blue ribbons at PA Farm Show
Robert E. Barclay67, Vietnam War veteran, resident
Robert E. Barclay, 67, of Lititz, died Monday, June 13, 2011 in Abbotsford, Wis.
Born in Huntingdon, he was the husband of Marilyn Hoover Barclay.
Robert was employed as a sales manager for Liberty Homes Inc. of Dorchester, Wis. and served in the U.S. Navy during the Vietnam War.
Robert was of the Methodist faith, was a member of American Legion Post 561 of McConnellsburg and was an avid golfer.
In addition to his wife he is survived by his children: Loren A., of Harrisonville; Matthew U., of McConnellsburg; Keith E., husband of Tracey, of Yardley; and Anna M., of Lititz; seven grandchildren; three brothers; and three sisters.
Memorial services will be announced at a later date.
Contributions in his memory may be made to Salem Lutheran Church of Kissel Hill, 26 Owl Hill Road, Lititz, PA 17543.
To send online condolences to the family, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.