- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Robert E. Barclay67, Vietnam War veteran, resident
Robert E. Barclay, 67, of Lititz, died Monday, June 13, 2011 in Abbotsford, Wis.
Born in Huntingdon, he was the husband of Marilyn Hoover Barclay.
Robert was employed as a sales manager for Liberty Homes Inc. of Dorchester, Wis. and served in the U.S. Navy during the Vietnam War.
Robert was of the Methodist faith, was a member of American Legion Post 561 of McConnellsburg and was an avid golfer.
In addition to his wife he is survived by his children: Loren A., of Harrisonville; Matthew U., of McConnellsburg; Keith E., husband of Tracey, of Yardley; and Anna M., of Lititz; seven grandchildren; three brothers; and three sisters.
Memorial services will be announced at a later date.
Contributions in his memory may be made to Salem Lutheran Church of Kissel Hill, 26 Owl Hill Road, Lititz, PA 17543.
To send online condolences to the family, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.