- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Richard W. Wagner50, served on USS Eisenhower
Rick Wagner, 50, of Lititz, went to join our Heavenly Father while surrounded by his loved ones Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2012 at the Hospice of Lancaster County, Essa Flory Center. He was a wonderful son, brother and dad.
Rick was born in Camp Lejeune, N.C.
He served in the U.S. Navy for five years on the USS Dwight Eisenhower Aircraft Carrier. He worked for R.R. Donnelley for 20 years.
Surviving are his mother: Linda Wagner; his father: James L. Wagner; three daughters: Julie Wagner-Cole, Nicole Wagner and Lexie Wagner; and five brothers: James E. Wagner, William Wagner, Ronald Wagner, J. David Wagner and Robert Wagner.
A funeral service was held on Jan. 16 at the Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz, with Pastor Jody Sambrick officiating. Interment took place on Jan. 17 at Indiantown Gap National Cemetery.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.