- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Richard W. Wagner50, served on USS Eisenhower
Rick Wagner, 50, of Lititz, went to join our Heavenly Father while surrounded by his loved ones Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2012 at the Hospice of Lancaster County, Essa Flory Center. He was a wonderful son, brother and dad.
Rick was born in Camp Lejeune, N.C.
He served in the U.S. Navy for five years on the USS Dwight Eisenhower Aircraft Carrier. He worked for R.R. Donnelley for 20 years.
Surviving are his mother: Linda Wagner; his father: James L. Wagner; three daughters: Julie Wagner-Cole, Nicole Wagner and Lexie Wagner; and five brothers: James E. Wagner, William Wagner, Ronald Wagner, J. David Wagner and Robert Wagner.
A funeral service was held on Jan. 16 at the Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz, with Pastor Jody Sambrick officiating. Interment took place on Jan. 17 at Indiantown Gap National Cemetery.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.