- MC High school hosts Science Olympiad
- Saturday’s travelogue visits China
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Downtown diversity
- MC Middle School principal resigns
- How sweet it is!
- Cool lineup!
- Free PA campground directory offered
- Reality TV celebrity Jon Gosselin to judge Lititz chili
- Locals earn blue ribbons at PA Farm Show
Richard W. Wagner50, served on USS Eisenhower
Rick Wagner, 50, of Lititz, went to join our Heavenly Father while surrounded by his loved ones Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2012 at the Hospice of Lancaster County, Essa Flory Center. He was a wonderful son, brother and dad.
Rick was born in Camp Lejeune, N.C.
He served in the U.S. Navy for five years on the USS Dwight Eisenhower Aircraft Carrier. He worked for R.R. Donnelley for 20 years.
Surviving are his mother: Linda Wagner; his father: James L. Wagner; three daughters: Julie Wagner-Cole, Nicole Wagner and Lexie Wagner; and five brothers: James E. Wagner, William Wagner, Ronald Wagner, J. David Wagner and Robert Wagner.
A funeral service was held on Jan. 16 at the Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz, with Pastor Jody Sambrick officiating. Interment took place on Jan. 17 at Indiantown Gap National Cemetery.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.