- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Richard W. Wagner50, served on USS Eisenhower
Rick Wagner, 50, of Lititz, went to join our Heavenly Father while surrounded by his loved ones Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2012 at the Hospice of Lancaster County, Essa Flory Center. He was a wonderful son, brother and dad.
Rick was born in Camp Lejeune, N.C.
He served in the U.S. Navy for five years on the USS Dwight Eisenhower Aircraft Carrier. He worked for R.R. Donnelley for 20 years.
Surviving are his mother: Linda Wagner; his father: James L. Wagner; three daughters: Julie Wagner-Cole, Nicole Wagner and Lexie Wagner; and five brothers: James E. Wagner, William Wagner, Ronald Wagner, J. David Wagner and Robert Wagner.
A funeral service was held on Jan. 16 at the Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz, with Pastor Jody Sambrick officiating. Interment took place on Jan. 17 at Indiantown Gap National Cemetery.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.