- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Richard L. Good90, Lititz native
Richard L. Good, 90, of Lebanon, passed away Tuesday, July 12, 2011.
Born in Lititz on Dec. 10, 1920, he was the son of the late Samuel and Lillian Loose Good.
He is survived by his brother: Howard L., husband of Hilda Good, of Lititz; a sister: Naomi, wife of Mervin Effa, of Phoenix, Ariz.; and brother: Elmer, husband of Kazie Good, of Seattle, Wash.
Graveside services were held at Hess Mennonite Cemetery at the convenience of the family.
To send online condolences to the family, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.