- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Richard L. Good90, Lititz native
Richard L. Good, 90, of Lebanon, passed away Tuesday, July 12, 2011.
Born in Lititz on Dec. 10, 1920, he was the son of the late Samuel and Lillian Loose Good.
He is survived by his brother: Howard L., husband of Hilda Good, of Lititz; a sister: Naomi, wife of Mervin Effa, of Phoenix, Ariz.; and brother: Elmer, husband of Kazie Good, of Seattle, Wash.
Graveside services were held at Hess Mennonite Cemetery at the convenience of the family.
To send online condolences to the family, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.