- MC High school hosts Science Olympiad
- Saturday’s travelogue visits China
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Downtown diversity
- MC Middle School principal resigns
- How sweet it is!
- Cool lineup!
- Free PA campground directory offered
- Reality TV celebrity Jon Gosselin to judge Lititz chili
- Locals earn blue ribbons at PA Farm Show
Richard L. Good90, Lititz native
Richard L. Good, 90, of Lebanon, passed away Tuesday, July 12, 2011.
Born in Lititz on Dec. 10, 1920, he was the son of the late Samuel and Lillian Loose Good.
He is survived by his brother: Howard L., husband of Hilda Good, of Lititz; a sister: Naomi, wife of Mervin Effa, of Phoenix, Ariz.; and brother: Elmer, husband of Kazie Good, of Seattle, Wash.
Graveside services were held at Hess Mennonite Cemetery at the convenience of the family.
To send online condolences to the family, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.