- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Richard L. Good90, Lititz native
Richard L. Good, 90, of Lebanon, passed away Tuesday, July 12, 2011.
Born in Lititz on Dec. 10, 1920, he was the son of the late Samuel and Lillian Loose Good.
He is survived by his brother: Howard L., husband of Hilda Good, of Lititz; a sister: Naomi, wife of Mervin Effa, of Phoenix, Ariz.; and brother: Elmer, husband of Kazie Good, of Seattle, Wash.
Graveside services were held at Hess Mennonite Cemetery at the convenience of the family.
To send online condolences to the family, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.