- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Richard Eberly, 45, cabinetmaker, EMT
Richard T. Eberly, 45, Lititz, died of natural causes in his residence Tuesday, Aug. 2, 2011.
Born in Ephrata, a son of Betty J. (Eckenroth) Eberly, Denver, and the late Herman Eberly Jr., he was a Cocalico High School graduate. Richard had worked for Conestoga Wood Specialties, East Earl, as a cabinetmaker. He was a member of Reinholds Fire Company, an ambulance EMT volunteer, loved hunting, fishing and time with his family.
Also surviving are sons: Dustin T. Eberly, serving in the U.S. Army; Matthew T., husband of Courtney (Brewer) Eberly, and Craig T. Eberly, both of Denver; a grandson: Ethan Thomas Eberly; brother: Michael T. , husband of Sandra (Shupp) Eberly, Robesonia; and sister: Tami S., wife of Jamie L. Pannebecker, Denver.
Funeral services were held at Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, with Rev. C. Michael Roney officiating. Burial took place in Mellinger’s Cemetery, Schoeneck. Contributions may be made to Reinholds Fire Co., Reinholds, PA 17569-0225.