- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Richard Eberly, 45, cabinetmaker, EMT
Richard T. Eberly, 45, Lititz, died of natural causes in his residence Tuesday, Aug. 2, 2011.
Born in Ephrata, a son of Betty J. (Eckenroth) Eberly, Denver, and the late Herman Eberly Jr., he was a Cocalico High School graduate. Richard had worked for Conestoga Wood Specialties, East Earl, as a cabinetmaker. He was a member of Reinholds Fire Company, an ambulance EMT volunteer, loved hunting, fishing and time with his family.
Also surviving are sons: Dustin T. Eberly, serving in the U.S. Army; Matthew T., husband of Courtney (Brewer) Eberly, and Craig T. Eberly, both of Denver; a grandson: Ethan Thomas Eberly; brother: Michael T. , husband of Sandra (Shupp) Eberly, Robesonia; and sister: Tami S., wife of Jamie L. Pannebecker, Denver.
Funeral services were held at Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, with Rev. C. Michael Roney officiating. Burial took place in Mellinger’s Cemetery, Schoeneck. Contributions may be made to Reinholds Fire Co., Reinholds, PA 17569-0225.