- On your mark, get set, glow!
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Shop for Mom on 2nd Friday
- Artist’s Alley spotlights local creativity
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Richard Eberly, 45, cabinetmaker, EMT
Richard T. Eberly, 45, Lititz, died of natural causes in his residence Tuesday, Aug. 2, 2011.
Born in Ephrata, a son of Betty J. (Eckenroth) Eberly, Denver, and the late Herman Eberly Jr., he was a Cocalico High School graduate. Richard had worked for Conestoga Wood Specialties, East Earl, as a cabinetmaker. He was a member of Reinholds Fire Company, an ambulance EMT volunteer, loved hunting, fishing and time with his family.
Also surviving are sons: Dustin T. Eberly, serving in the U.S. Army; Matthew T., husband of Courtney (Brewer) Eberly, and Craig T. Eberly, both of Denver; a grandson: Ethan Thomas Eberly; brother: Michael T. , husband of Sandra (Shupp) Eberly, Robesonia; and sister: Tami S., wife of Jamie L. Pannebecker, Denver.
Funeral services were held at Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, with Rev. C. Michael Roney officiating. Burial took place in Mellinger’s Cemetery, Schoeneck. Contributions may be made to Reinholds Fire Co., Reinholds, PA 17569-0225.