- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Richard Eberly, 45, cabinetmaker, EMT
Richard T. Eberly, 45, Lititz, died of natural causes in his residence Tuesday, Aug. 2, 2011.
Born in Ephrata, a son of Betty J. (Eckenroth) Eberly, Denver, and the late Herman Eberly Jr., he was a Cocalico High School graduate. Richard had worked for Conestoga Wood Specialties, East Earl, as a cabinetmaker. He was a member of Reinholds Fire Company, an ambulance EMT volunteer, loved hunting, fishing and time with his family.
Also surviving are sons: Dustin T. Eberly, serving in the U.S. Army; Matthew T., husband of Courtney (Brewer) Eberly, and Craig T. Eberly, both of Denver; a grandson: Ethan Thomas Eberly; brother: Michael T. , husband of Sandra (Shupp) Eberly, Robesonia; and sister: Tami S., wife of Jamie L. Pannebecker, Denver.
Funeral services were held at Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, with Rev. C. Michael Roney officiating. Burial took place in Mellinger’s Cemetery, Schoeneck. Contributions may be made to Reinholds Fire Co., Reinholds, PA 17569-0225.