- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Richard Eberly, 45, cabinetmaker, EMT
Richard T. Eberly, 45, Lititz, died of natural causes in his residence Tuesday, Aug. 2, 2011.
Born in Ephrata, a son of Betty J. (Eckenroth) Eberly, Denver, and the late Herman Eberly Jr., he was a Cocalico High School graduate. Richard had worked for Conestoga Wood Specialties, East Earl, as a cabinetmaker. He was a member of Reinholds Fire Company, an ambulance EMT volunteer, loved hunting, fishing and time with his family.
Also surviving are sons: Dustin T. Eberly, serving in the U.S. Army; Matthew T., husband of Courtney (Brewer) Eberly, and Craig T. Eberly, both of Denver; a grandson: Ethan Thomas Eberly; brother: Michael T. , husband of Sandra (Shupp) Eberly, Robesonia; and sister: Tami S., wife of Jamie L. Pannebecker, Denver.
Funeral services were held at Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, with Rev. C. Michael Roney officiating. Burial took place in Mellinger’s Cemetery, Schoeneck. Contributions may be made to Reinholds Fire Co., Reinholds, PA 17569-0225.