- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Richard C. Baer53, business owner, golfer
Richard C. Baer, 53, of Lititz, died Sunday, May 13, 2012 unexpectedly at The Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center.
Born in Reading, he was the son of the late Carl and Mitize Nelson Baer. He was married to Maureen Cabry Shaffer Baer.
Richard was a home inspector and owner of Pillar to Post. He enjoyed playing golf.
Surviving, besides his wife, are five children: Matt, husband of Kayla Baer, of Lexington, Ky.; Ryan Baer, of State College; Jessica Baer, of Harrisburg; and Stephanie Shaffer and John Shaffer, both of Lititz; one grandchild: Rylan Grace Baer; two brothers: Michael, husband of Bonnie Baer, of North Carolina; and Steve Baer, of Reading; and a sister: Karen Baer-Sims, of Reading.
Mass of Christian burial will be held at St. Anthony of Padua, 501 E. Orange St., Lancaster, on May 18 at 11 a.m.
Kindly omit flowers. Contributions may be sent to the American Heart Association, 610 Community Way, Lancaster, PA 17603.
To send online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.