- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Revenda S. Hess95, active Lititz volunteer, enjoyed golfing
Revenda S. Hess, 95, better known as "Tunner," passed away at her residence in Lititz surrounded by her family Friday, Feb. 3, 2012.
Born in Newville, she was the daughter of the late Frank L. and Lucy Mae Getter Stumbaugh. She and her husband, Dr. Paul G. Hess, celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary on June 27, 2011.
She was a member of St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church of Lititz, the Lititz Woman’s Club and the Lebanon Country Club, where she made many friends. She assisted with Meals on Wheels, was an avid golfer, a member of the Hole in One Club and enjoyed knitting, playing bridge and water aerobics. Tunner enjoyed spending time with her family and particularly enjoyed the time she shared with her great grandson, Logan Bushong.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by her sons: P. Michael, husband of Brenda Hess, of Lititz; and David J., husband of Marty Hess, of Lititz; grandchildren: Chad M., husband of Cathy Hess; Jaime, wife of Duane Bushong; Matthew, husband of Jane Hess; Benjamin S. Hess; and Carly M. Hess; and great-grandson: Logan Bushong.
Funeral Services will be held on Feb. 10 at 2 p.m. at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, 216 S. Broad St., Lititz. Interment will be at the convenience of the family.
Contributions may be made in her memory to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125, or to the Caring Fund at Luthercare, 600 E. Main St., Lititz, PA 17543.
To send online condolences, visit: richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.