- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Revenda S. Hess95, active Lititz volunteer, enjoyed golfing
Revenda S. Hess, 95, better known as "Tunner," passed away at her residence in Lititz surrounded by her family Friday, Feb. 3, 2012.
Born in Newville, she was the daughter of the late Frank L. and Lucy Mae Getter Stumbaugh. She and her husband, Dr. Paul G. Hess, celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary on June 27, 2011.
She was a member of St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church of Lititz, the Lititz Woman’s Club and the Lebanon Country Club, where she made many friends. She assisted with Meals on Wheels, was an avid golfer, a member of the Hole in One Club and enjoyed knitting, playing bridge and water aerobics. Tunner enjoyed spending time with her family and particularly enjoyed the time she shared with her great grandson, Logan Bushong.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by her sons: P. Michael, husband of Brenda Hess, of Lititz; and David J., husband of Marty Hess, of Lititz; grandchildren: Chad M., husband of Cathy Hess; Jaime, wife of Duane Bushong; Matthew, husband of Jane Hess; Benjamin S. Hess; and Carly M. Hess; and great-grandson: Logan Bushong.
Funeral Services will be held on Feb. 10 at 2 p.m. at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, 216 S. Broad St., Lititz. Interment will be at the convenience of the family.
Contributions may be made in her memory to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125, or to the Caring Fund at Luthercare, 600 E. Main St., Lititz, PA 17543.
To send online condolences, visit: richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.