- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Revenda S. Hess95, active Lititz volunteer, enjoyed golfing
Revenda S. Hess, 95, better known as "Tunner," passed away at her residence in Lititz surrounded by her family Friday, Feb. 3, 2012.
Born in Newville, she was the daughter of the late Frank L. and Lucy Mae Getter Stumbaugh. She and her husband, Dr. Paul G. Hess, celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary on June 27, 2011.
She was a member of St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church of Lititz, the Lititz Woman’s Club and the Lebanon Country Club, where she made many friends. She assisted with Meals on Wheels, was an avid golfer, a member of the Hole in One Club and enjoyed knitting, playing bridge and water aerobics. Tunner enjoyed spending time with her family and particularly enjoyed the time she shared with her great grandson, Logan Bushong.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by her sons: P. Michael, husband of Brenda Hess, of Lititz; and David J., husband of Marty Hess, of Lititz; grandchildren: Chad M., husband of Cathy Hess; Jaime, wife of Duane Bushong; Matthew, husband of Jane Hess; Benjamin S. Hess; and Carly M. Hess; and great-grandson: Logan Bushong.
Funeral Services will be held on Feb. 10 at 2 p.m. at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, 216 S. Broad St., Lititz. Interment will be at the convenience of the family.
Contributions may be made in her memory to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125, or to the Caring Fund at Luthercare, 600 E. Main St., Lititz, PA 17543.
To send online condolences, visit: richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.