- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Rev. Paul B. Blank 84, Jerusalem Lutheran Church pastor
The Rev. Paul B. Blank, 84, of Lititz, died Tuesday, Nov. 1, 2011.
Paul was the husband of Helen Brubaker Blank.
An ordained pastor of the Evangelical Lutheran Church, he served many congregations throughout Pennsylvania as well as local congregations Jerusalem Lutheran Church, Rothsville, and visitation pastor at Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church, Manheim.
Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend a celebration of life and remembrance at the Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church, 2 S. Hazel St., Manheim, on July 29 at 4 p.m. Friends may visit with the family at the church from 3 p.m. until the time of the service.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be sent in Paul’s memory to the Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church, 2 S. Hazel St., Manheim, PA 17545.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.