- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
Rev. Paul B. Blank 84, Jerusalem Lutheran Church pastor
The Rev. Paul B. Blank, 84, of Lititz, died Tuesday, Nov. 1, 2011.
Paul was the husband of Helen Brubaker Blank.
An ordained pastor of the Evangelical Lutheran Church, he served many congregations throughout Pennsylvania as well as local congregations Jerusalem Lutheran Church, Rothsville, and visitation pastor at Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church, Manheim.
Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend a celebration of life and remembrance at the Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church, 2 S. Hazel St., Manheim, on July 29 at 4 p.m. Friends may visit with the family at the church from 3 p.m. until the time of the service.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be sent in Paul’s memory to the Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church, 2 S. Hazel St., Manheim, PA 17545.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.