- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Rebecca R. Sellers, 87, Audubon Villa resident, former watch company worker, loved travel
Rebecca R. Sellers, 87, formerly of Gordonville, went home to be with the Lord on April 3, 2014 at Audubon Villa.
Born in Springville, Becky was the daughter of the late Harry Elmer and Lucy Rebecca (Wallace) Myers. She was the wife of the late Howard E. “Howdy” Sellers, who died in 1999.
A homemaker, Becky had worked at the former: Hershey Garment Factory, Hamilton Watch Company, Precision Time, Inc. and Victor F. Weaver, Inc. She was a member of Calvary Monument Bible Church. Becky enjoyed crocheting and loved to travel.
She is survived by a daughter: Sandra Lee Sellers of Gordonville; one son: Walter T. “Tom” Sellers of Intercourse; a grandson: Jonathan A. Sellers of Safe Harbor; six sisters: Betty Wimer of Kinzers, Eva McCracken of Lititz, Sarah married to William Landau of Lancaster, Martha married to Art Weitzel of Austin, Alice Fisher of Bedford and Edna Mae Danz of Willow Street; one brother: Allen married to Jane Myers of Iva.
Becky was preceded in death by four brothers: Kenneth, Robert, Harry and Wiley Myers.
Services were held April 7 at Calvary Monument Bible Church, Paradise, with Rev.Robert M. Reid officiating. Interment was in the adjoining cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers. Please consider sending a contribution in Becky’s memory to Hospice & Community Care, PO Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To leave the family online condolences, visit bachmanfuneral.com. Arrangements by Bachman Funeral Home, Strasburg.