- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Reba W. Reppert85, Manheim resident, Raymark employee
Reba W. Reppert, 85, of Manheim, died peacefully at home surrounded by her family following a brief illness Tuesday, Nov. 22, 2011.
Born in Penn Township, she was the daughter of the late Frank and Stella Hilton Witman. She was the loving wife of Harry James "Jim" Reppert and they observed their 65th wedding anniversary in February of this year.
Reba was employed by the former Raymark Industries Manheim in her early years. Reba was an active and faithful member of the Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church, Manheim, and was involved in many activities and groups within the church. Her life’s passion was her grandchildren and great-grandchildren and she devoted much of her life to participating in all of their activities.
Surviving in addition to her husband are three daughters: Donna L. Rhodes, of Manheim; Gail E., wife of James Phillips, of Pottstown; Teresa A. "Terri," wife of Dennis E. Enck, of Manheim; a son: Scot J., husband of Susan Merkey Reppert, of Manheim; eight grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren; two sisters: Gladys, wife of Leslie Johnstone, of Virginia Beach, Va.; Lenore "Peggy" Ellison, of Leonardtown, Md.; and a brother: Clarence "Whitey," husband of Paula Witman, of Manheim.
Preceding her in death is a son-in-law: Richard Rhodes Jr.; and four brothers: Milfred, Glenn, Dale and Clyde "Red" Witman.
Her funeral service was held at the Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church, Manheim, on Nov. 28. Interment was held in Conestoga Memorial Park Lancaster.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be sent in Reba’s memory to the Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church, Memorial Fund, 2 South Hazel St., Manheim, PA 17545 or Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.