- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Ray J. Tribble87, first borough manager, Fuller employee
Ray James Tribble, 87, of Lebanon, formerly of Lititz, died Monday, Aug. 1, 2011 at the Lebanon Veterans Administration Medical Center.
Born in Richmond, Va., he was the son of the late R. J. and Lavinia Ember Tribble. He was the husband of the late Dorothy J. Kopp Tribble, who died in 2008.
Ray worked for the Fuller Company in Manheim for 28 years, was the first borough manager in Manheim from 1960 to 1965 and served on the Manheim Borough Planning Commission from 1965 through 1969. He also served in the U.S. Army Air Corp as a Master Sergeant during World War II. Ray graduated from Manheim Central High School in 1940 and volunteered at the Lebanon Veterans Administration Medical Center for over two years.
Surviving are a son: James E., husband of Babette Weaver Tribble, of Lititz; a daughter: Candace Conrad, of Allentown; three granddaughters; and four great- grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a sister: Olga Helt.
Services will be private and at the convenience of the family. Interment is in Indiantown Gap National Cemetery, Annville. To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.