- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Ralph E. Grubb
85, Buch Organ worker, machinist
Ralph E. Grubb, 85, of Ephrata, went home to be with his maker Saturday, July 27, 2013 at Lancaster General Hospital after a short illness.
He was the husband of Mary Ann (Neidermyer) Grubb and son of the late Jacob R. and Mildred G. (Hawk) Grubb.
Born in New Holland, Ralph was a lifelong resident of Lancaster County. He worked at Ephrata Tool and Die as a machinist for 20 years and was most recently employed by the Buch Church Organ Co. of Ephrata.
Ralph enjoyed baseball, especially the Phillies, and fishing.
In addition to his wife Mary Ann, Ralph is survived by three daughters: Linda (Grubb) Mutzel of Lititz; Misty (Grubb) Peters, wife of Richard Peters of Lititz and Suzanne (Grubb) Cardoza, wife of Henry Cardoza of California; two sons: Thomas Martin, husband of Carol, of Lancaster and Craig Grubb of Indiana.
Also surviving are 11 grandchildren; 11 great-grandchildren and one sister: Fern (Grubb) Edmonds, wife of Richard Edmonds of Mt. Joy.
In addition to his parents, Ralph was preceded in death by a brother, Paul Hawk.
Graveside funeral services will be held at Lincoln Cemetery, Apple St., Ephrata (Lincoln), at 3 p.m. Aug. 1, 2013. The Reverend Jeffrey H. Goodman will be officiating.
Services are under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.