- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
R. Diane Miller81, Fuller retiree, formerly of Elm
R. Diane Miller, 81, formerly of Elm, passed away Thursday, Sept. 22, 2011 at Pleasant View Retirement Community, Manheim.
Born in Chester County, she was the daughter of the late George and Pearl Riley Miles. She was the wife of the late Glenn R. Miller who died in 2003.
Diane retired after 30 years from the Fuller Company, Manheim. She was a 1947 graduate of Manheim Central High School and she was a member of Jerusalem Church, Manheim. She enjoyed golfing, dancing at the Newmanstown Social Club, boating and traveling to the Chesapeake Bay and Florida Keys.
Surviving are two sons: D. Scott, husband of Cheryl Miller, and Randy L., husband of Jill Miller, both of Lititz; five grandchildren: Christian, Kathryn, Caroline, Jennifer and Rebecca; and a sister: Darlene, wife of David Eckert, of Mt. Gretna.
She was preceded in death by a brother: George Miles.
Her memorial service was held at the Buch Funeral Home, Manheim, on Sept. 28, with Pastor Alan J. Yudt officiating. Interment took place in Penryn Cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Diane’s memory to Pleasant View Retirement Community, Benevolent Care Endowment Fund, 544 North Penryn Road, Manheim, PA 17545. To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.