- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
R. Diane Miller81, Fuller retiree, formerly of Elm
R. Diane Miller, 81, formerly of Elm, passed away Thursday, Sept. 22, 2011 at Pleasant View Retirement Community, Manheim.
Born in Chester County, she was the daughter of the late George and Pearl Riley Miles. She was the wife of the late Glenn R. Miller who died in 2003.
Diane retired after 30 years from the Fuller Company, Manheim. She was a 1947 graduate of Manheim Central High School and she was a member of Jerusalem Church, Manheim. She enjoyed golfing, dancing at the Newmanstown Social Club, boating and traveling to the Chesapeake Bay and Florida Keys.
Surviving are two sons: D. Scott, husband of Cheryl Miller, and Randy L., husband of Jill Miller, both of Lititz; five grandchildren: Christian, Kathryn, Caroline, Jennifer and Rebecca; and a sister: Darlene, wife of David Eckert, of Mt. Gretna.
She was preceded in death by a brother: George Miles.
Her memorial service was held at the Buch Funeral Home, Manheim, on Sept. 28, with Pastor Alan J. Yudt officiating. Interment took place in Penryn Cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Diane’s memory to Pleasant View Retirement Community, Benevolent Care Endowment Fund, 544 North Penryn Road, Manheim, PA 17545. To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.