- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Phyllis P. Royer 76, Luther Acres dietary aide, volunteer
Phyllis P. Royer, 76, of Lititz, passed away at Moravian Manor, Lititz, Monday, Jan. 22, 2013.
Born in Millersville, she was the daughter of the late John and Priscilla Mellinger Berrier. She was married to the late Sam Royer.
Surviving is a son: John (Mimi) Royer, Avondale; four grandchildren: Jackson, Maggie, Audriana and Josh; and a sister: Roberta Peters, Mountville.
Phyllis worked as a dietary aide at Luther Acres, Lititz, and later in life she also volunteered at Luther Acres. She was a charter member for over 50 years at the First Church of God, Lititz, and also attended Trinity Evangelical Congregational Church, Lititz.
Phyllis’ life celebration service was held at Trinity E.C. Church, 44 E. Orange St., Lititz, Jan. 26 with Rev. R. Victor Shifler officiating. Interment was in Millersville Mennonite Cemetery.
To share your fondest memories of Phyllis, visit lifecelebration.com.