- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Phyllis P. Royer 76, Luther Acres dietary aide, volunteer
Phyllis P. Royer, 76, of Lititz, passed away at Moravian Manor, Lititz, Monday, Jan. 22, 2013.
Born in Millersville, she was the daughter of the late John and Priscilla Mellinger Berrier. She was married to the late Sam Royer.
Surviving is a son: John (Mimi) Royer, Avondale; four grandchildren: Jackson, Maggie, Audriana and Josh; and a sister: Roberta Peters, Mountville.
Phyllis worked as a dietary aide at Luther Acres, Lititz, and later in life she also volunteered at Luther Acres. She was a charter member for over 50 years at the First Church of God, Lititz, and also attended Trinity Evangelical Congregational Church, Lititz.
Phyllis’ life celebration service was held at Trinity E.C. Church, 44 E. Orange St., Lititz, Jan. 26 with Rev. R. Victor Shifler officiating. Interment was in Millersville Mennonite Cemetery.
To share your fondest memories of Phyllis, visit lifecelebration.com.