- Oscar predictions: In my humble opinion
- Warwick bands will host winter concert this weekend
- Ring in the new year with pork ‘n’ kraut!
- Holiday memories at WHS
- Acapella voices will ring in the holiday season
- Lititz legend: Mourning the loss of Ron Reedy
- Beyond ‘Hearthside Hymns’ — The Marlene Hershey story
- Warwick stages ‘Animal Farm’ this weekend
- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
Phyllis P. Royer 76, Luther Acres dietary aide, volunteer
Phyllis P. Royer, 76, of Lititz, passed away at Moravian Manor, Lititz, Monday, Jan. 22, 2013.
Born in Millersville, she was the daughter of the late John and Priscilla Mellinger Berrier. She was married to the late Sam Royer.
Surviving is a son: John (Mimi) Royer, Avondale; four grandchildren: Jackson, Maggie, Audriana and Josh; and a sister: Roberta Peters, Mountville.
Phyllis worked as a dietary aide at Luther Acres, Lititz, and later in life she also volunteered at Luther Acres. She was a charter member for over 50 years at the First Church of God, Lititz, and also attended Trinity Evangelical Congregational Church, Lititz.
Phyllis’ life celebration service was held at Trinity E.C. Church, 44 E. Orange St., Lititz, Jan. 26 with Rev. R. Victor Shifler officiating. Interment was in Millersville Mennonite Cemetery.
To share your fondest memories of Phyllis, visit lifecelebration.com.
John Longenecker and the Road-O-Plane
When it came to being a salesman, from an early...
- Posted February 24, 2017
- Showcase of Homes, February 23, 2017
What’s On Tap
Showcasing Local Micro Breweries Events, Craft Beers, Specials, and Weekly...
Brighten Your Day with Breakfast at Gus’s Keystone Restaurant
Wouldn’t you love to wake up to a healthy breakfast...
Rely on Hoffman Computer Associates for your Computer Needs
Do you have a new computer that you are not...
40 Years Ago in the Record Express: March 3, 1977
CBS’s Kuralt Visits Lititz — For 10 years, he has...
Rock Lititz Hotel: Designed to soften the presence of neighboring studio
The “big black box” in the middle of the Rock...
Beth’s Story: Commentary on an epidemic that hits close to home
“Beth’s Story” is the first in a five-part monthly...
- February 18, 2016
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, popular Lititz police officer, HAM radio enthusiast
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, 533 Spring Avenue, Lititz, passed...
- July 23, 2014