- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Phyllis P. Royer 76, Luther Acres dietary aide, volunteer
Phyllis P. Royer, 76, of Lititz, passed away at Moravian Manor, Lititz, Monday, Jan. 22, 2013.
Born in Millersville, she was the daughter of the late John and Priscilla Mellinger Berrier. She was married to the late Sam Royer.
Surviving is a son: John (Mimi) Royer, Avondale; four grandchildren: Jackson, Maggie, Audriana and Josh; and a sister: Roberta Peters, Mountville.
Phyllis worked as a dietary aide at Luther Acres, Lititz, and later in life she also volunteered at Luther Acres. She was a charter member for over 50 years at the First Church of God, Lititz, and also attended Trinity Evangelical Congregational Church, Lititz.
Phyllis’ life celebration service was held at Trinity E.C. Church, 44 E. Orange St., Lititz, Jan. 26 with Rev. R. Victor Shifler officiating. Interment was in Millersville Mennonite Cemetery.
To share your fondest memories of Phyllis, visit lifecelebration.com.