- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Phyllis P. Royer 76, Luther Acres dietary aide, volunteer
Phyllis P. Royer, 76, of Lititz, passed away at Moravian Manor, Lititz, Monday, Jan. 22, 2013.
Born in Millersville, she was the daughter of the late John and Priscilla Mellinger Berrier. She was married to the late Sam Royer.
Surviving is a son: John (Mimi) Royer, Avondale; four grandchildren: Jackson, Maggie, Audriana and Josh; and a sister: Roberta Peters, Mountville.
Phyllis worked as a dietary aide at Luther Acres, Lititz, and later in life she also volunteered at Luther Acres. She was a charter member for over 50 years at the First Church of God, Lititz, and also attended Trinity Evangelical Congregational Church, Lititz.
Phyllis’ life celebration service was held at Trinity E.C. Church, 44 E. Orange St., Lititz, Jan. 26 with Rev. R. Victor Shifler officiating. Interment was in Millersville Mennonite Cemetery.
To share your fondest memories of Phyllis, visit lifecelebration.com.