- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Peter W. Reyburn 71, Northwest/Suquehanna banker, Lititz Rotary member
Peter W. Reyburn, 71, of Lititz, passed on Monday, Oct. 1, 2012 at Hospice and Community Care, Lancaster. Born in Morristown, N.J., he was the son of the late Nathaniel and Myra Watson Reyburn.
Peter was married to Heidi Sipple Reyburn for 37 years May 30.
Peter was a graduate of Canterbury Preparatory School, New Milford, Conn.; attended Georgetown University; and was a graduate of Gannon University. He was an Oarsman for the Georgetown Hoyas. Peter was a banker with Northwest and Susquehanna banks. He was a member of St. James Catholic Church, Lititz; the Lititz Rotary Club; a founding member of the Mountaintop Rotary Club in Mountaintop; and a member of the Retired Bankers Association and SCORE. Peter enjoyed sailing, scuba diving and was a private pilot. He was also a volunteer EMT in Erie.
He is survived by two sisters: Peggy (Dr. Joseph) Annis, of Austin, Texas; Natala (Donald) Goodman, of Seattle, Wash.; three nieces; one nephew; and his Norfolk Terrier: Roxy.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a niece: Marguerite Annis.
There will be a visitation at the Spacht Funeral Home, 127 S. Broad St., Lititz, Oct. 3 from 6 to 9 p.m. Peter’s life celebration memorial mass will be held at St. James Catholic Church, 505 Woodcrest Ave., Lititz, Oct. 4 at 10:30 a.m. with Rev. James O’Blaney officiating. Private interment will take place in Erie.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be sent to Lititz Rotary Club, P.O. Box 28., Lititz, PA 17543, or A Tail to Tell Inc., P.O. Box 524, Mount Gretna, PA 17064.
For more information, visit lifecelebration.com.