- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Peter W. Reyburn 71, Northwest/Suquehanna banker, Lititz Rotary member
Peter W. Reyburn, 71, of Lititz, passed on Monday, Oct. 1, 2012 at Hospice and Community Care, Lancaster. Born in Morristown, N.J., he was the son of the late Nathaniel and Myra Watson Reyburn.
Peter was married to Heidi Sipple Reyburn for 37 years May 30.
Peter was a graduate of Canterbury Preparatory School, New Milford, Conn.; attended Georgetown University; and was a graduate of Gannon University. He was an Oarsman for the Georgetown Hoyas. Peter was a banker with Northwest and Susquehanna banks. He was a member of St. James Catholic Church, Lititz; the Lititz Rotary Club; a founding member of the Mountaintop Rotary Club in Mountaintop; and a member of the Retired Bankers Association and SCORE. Peter enjoyed sailing, scuba diving and was a private pilot. He was also a volunteer EMT in Erie.
He is survived by two sisters: Peggy (Dr. Joseph) Annis, of Austin, Texas; Natala (Donald) Goodman, of Seattle, Wash.; three nieces; one nephew; and his Norfolk Terrier: Roxy.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a niece: Marguerite Annis.
There will be a visitation at the Spacht Funeral Home, 127 S. Broad St., Lititz, Oct. 3 from 6 to 9 p.m. Peter’s life celebration memorial mass will be held at St. James Catholic Church, 505 Woodcrest Ave., Lititz, Oct. 4 at 10:30 a.m. with Rev. James O’Blaney officiating. Private interment will take place in Erie.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be sent to Lititz Rotary Club, P.O. Box 28., Lititz, PA 17543, or A Tail to Tell Inc., P.O. Box 524, Mount Gretna, PA 17064.
For more information, visit lifecelebration.com.