- Northwest EMS breaks ground on new Manheim facility
- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
Peter W. Reyburn 71, Northwest/Suquehanna banker, Lititz Rotary member
Peter W. Reyburn, 71, of Lititz, passed on Monday, Oct. 1, 2012 at Hospice and Community Care, Lancaster. Born in Morristown, N.J., he was the son of the late Nathaniel and Myra Watson Reyburn.
Peter was married to Heidi Sipple Reyburn for 37 years May 30.
Peter was a graduate of Canterbury Preparatory School, New Milford, Conn.; attended Georgetown University; and was a graduate of Gannon University. He was an Oarsman for the Georgetown Hoyas. Peter was a banker with Northwest and Susquehanna banks. He was a member of St. James Catholic Church, Lititz; the Lititz Rotary Club; a founding member of the Mountaintop Rotary Club in Mountaintop; and a member of the Retired Bankers Association and SCORE. Peter enjoyed sailing, scuba diving and was a private pilot. He was also a volunteer EMT in Erie.
He is survived by two sisters: Peggy (Dr. Joseph) Annis, of Austin, Texas; Natala (Donald) Goodman, of Seattle, Wash.; three nieces; one nephew; and his Norfolk Terrier: Roxy.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a niece: Marguerite Annis.
There will be a visitation at the Spacht Funeral Home, 127 S. Broad St., Lititz, Oct. 3 from 6 to 9 p.m. Peter’s life celebration memorial mass will be held at St. James Catholic Church, 505 Woodcrest Ave., Lititz, Oct. 4 at 10:30 a.m. with Rev. James O’Blaney officiating. Private interment will take place in Erie.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be sent to Lititz Rotary Club, P.O. Box 28., Lititz, PA 17543, or A Tail to Tell Inc., P.O. Box 524, Mount Gretna, PA 17064.
For more information, visit lifecelebration.com.