- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Peggy L. Groff
68, Rothsville, school bus driver
Peggy L. Groff, 68, of Lancaster, formerly of Manheim, Rothsville, and Akron, passed away Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at Essa Flory Hospice Center in Lancaster. Peggy was the wife of William L. Groff.
Born in Lancaster, Peggy was a daughter of the late Ernest and Alberta (Spohn) Ditzler. She was a member of the Worship Center in Lancaster and worked as a school bus driver for Raymond E. Groff, Inc. of Lititz.
In addition to her husband William, she is survived by three sons: Douglas L. Groff, husband of Tammy of Ephrata; Randy L. Groff, husband of Lesley of Ephrata; and William M. Groff, husband of Denette, of Lancaster; 15 grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; a brother: Richard Ditzler, husband of Fern of Lititz; and a sister: Linda, wife of Henry F. Troup, Jr. of Manheim.
Peggy was preceded in death by a sister, Carol Leonhard.
Peggy will be lovingly missed by her husband, sons, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
A viewing was held at the Worship Center May 19. Memorial services were held May 20 at the Worship Center with the Rev. Sam Smucker officiating.
Interment was private.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Peggy’s memory may be made to Hospice & Community Care, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604 or to the Worship Center, 2384 New Holland Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com