- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Peggy L. Groff
68, Rothsville, school bus driver
Peggy L. Groff, 68, of Lancaster, formerly of Manheim, Rothsville, and Akron, passed away Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at Essa Flory Hospice Center in Lancaster. Peggy was the wife of William L. Groff.
Born in Lancaster, Peggy was a daughter of the late Ernest and Alberta (Spohn) Ditzler. She was a member of the Worship Center in Lancaster and worked as a school bus driver for Raymond E. Groff, Inc. of Lititz.
In addition to her husband William, she is survived by three sons: Douglas L. Groff, husband of Tammy of Ephrata; Randy L. Groff, husband of Lesley of Ephrata; and William M. Groff, husband of Denette, of Lancaster; 15 grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; a brother: Richard Ditzler, husband of Fern of Lititz; and a sister: Linda, wife of Henry F. Troup, Jr. of Manheim.
Peggy was preceded in death by a sister, Carol Leonhard.
Peggy will be lovingly missed by her husband, sons, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
A viewing was held at the Worship Center May 19. Memorial services were held May 20 at the Worship Center with the Rev. Sam Smucker officiating.
Interment was private.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Peggy’s memory may be made to Hospice & Community Care, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604 or to the Worship Center, 2384 New Holland Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com