- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Peggy A. Pack60, Manheim native, business owner
Peggy A. Pack, 60, of Mount Joy, died peacefully surrounded by her family Wednesday, Feb. 8, 2012 at Hospice of Lancaster County, Mount Joy.
Born in Manheim, she was the daughter of Rosene Edwards Coleman, of Manheim, and the late Thomas D. Coleman. She was the loving wife of the late Ronald D. Pack, who died in June of 2006.
Peggy owned and operated with her husband the former Shore Motors in Manheim. She was a faithful volunteer at Brethren Village. Her interests included cooking, gardening, traveling and home decorating. She had a passion for her family and enjoyed spending time with her children and grandchildren.
Surviving are two sons: Kyle R., husband of Lisa Regina Hipple, of Manheim; Joshua T., husband of Julie Greene Pack, of Columbia; two grandsons: Andrew and Benjamin Hipple; three brothers: Steve T., husband of Linda Coleman, of Humble, Texas; Dan T., husband of June Ann Coleman, of Mount Joy; Peter T., husband of Sue Coleman, of Manheim; and a sister: Amy, wife of Tom Perkins, of Barrington, N.H.
Her memorial service was held at the Buch Funeral Home, Manheim, on Feb. 14. Interment will be private and at the convenience of the family in Manheim Fairview Cemetery, Penn Township.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be sent in Peggy’s memory to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.