- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Pauline G. Howe
78, Lititz resident, Ephrata
United Zion member
Pauline G. Howe, 78, of Lititz, passed away Friday, Oct. 11, 2013, at the Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center, Lititz.
She was born in Lancaster to the late Rev. Elmer and Clara (Griffith) Sensenig and was the wife of the late Irvin L. Howe, who passed away in 1992.
Pauline was a member of the Ephrata United Zion Church. She loved her family and especially enjoyed her grandchildren and her great-granddaughter Katelyn. She also enjoyed visiting with friends and her dog Sophie.
She is survived by two sons: Ronald (Casey Koch) Howe of New Holland; Daryl (Robin Gastley) Howe of New Holland; two daughters: Sandra (Michael) Strickler of Brownstown; Cheryl (Michael) Smoker of New Holland; two sisters: Velma (Milton) Martin of New Holland and Lois (Robert) Saylor of Ephrata; six grandchildren: Erin and Alyssa Smoker; Danielle and Travis Howe; Erica (Matthew) Charles and Brandy Baxter; one step grandson: Marshall Grantham; a great-granddaughter: Katelyn Charles and five additional great-grandchildren.
In addition to her parents and husband, she is preceded in death by four brothers: Elmer, Lloyd, Wilmer and Wesley Sensenig; a sister: Alberta Sensenig and a grandson: Ryan Strickler.
A funeral was held Oct. 15 at the Ephrata United Zion Church, Ephrata, with pastors Jay Showalter and Mel Horst officiating. Interment will take place in the Hahnstown United Zion Cemetery.
If desired, memorial contributions in Pauline’s memory may be made to the Ephrata United Zion Church, 408 E. Fulton St., Ephrata, PA 17522.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.