- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Pauline E. Hess 90, Lititz UMC member, secretary
Pauline E. Hess, 90, of Lititz, passed away Nov. 29, 2012 at United Zion Retirement Community.
She was the daughter of the late Preston and Mamie Christman Beers and the wife of the late Harry G. Hess.
Pauline was a member of the Lititz United Methodist Church. Prior to her retirement, she worked as a secretary for several insurance and building companies. She was a loving mother and grandmother.
She is survived by her children: Bonnie (Richard) Miller, Lititz; Barbara (Glenn) Bowman, Lititz; Beverly Eager, Lititz; Babette (Ed) Racis, Wernersville; Galen (Peggy) Hess, Lititz; 12 grandchildren; 16 great-grandchildren; five great-great-grandchildren; and sisters: Shirley Metzger, Denver; Gloria Kreger, Kresgeville; and Lillian Smith, Palmerton.
She was preceded in death by one great-grandson; two brothers; and one sister.
Services were held Dec. 3 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz, with interment in Millersville Mennonite Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in her memory to the United Zion Caring Fund, 722 Furnace Hills Pike, Lititz, PA. 17543.
To send online condolences, visit: richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.
Arrangements entrusted to Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz.