- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Pauline E. Hess 90, Lititz UMC member, secretary
Pauline E. Hess, 90, of Lititz, passed away Nov. 29, 2012 at United Zion Retirement Community.
She was the daughter of the late Preston and Mamie Christman Beers and the wife of the late Harry G. Hess.
Pauline was a member of the Lititz United Methodist Church. Prior to her retirement, she worked as a secretary for several insurance and building companies. She was a loving mother and grandmother.
She is survived by her children: Bonnie (Richard) Miller, Lititz; Barbara (Glenn) Bowman, Lititz; Beverly Eager, Lititz; Babette (Ed) Racis, Wernersville; Galen (Peggy) Hess, Lititz; 12 grandchildren; 16 great-grandchildren; five great-great-grandchildren; and sisters: Shirley Metzger, Denver; Gloria Kreger, Kresgeville; and Lillian Smith, Palmerton.
She was preceded in death by one great-grandson; two brothers; and one sister.
Services were held Dec. 3 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz, with interment in Millersville Mennonite Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in her memory to the United Zion Caring Fund, 722 Furnace Hills Pike, Lititz, PA. 17543.
To send online condolences, visit: richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.
Arrangements entrusted to Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz.