- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Pauline E. Hess 90, Lititz UMC member, secretary
Pauline E. Hess, 90, of Lititz, passed away Nov. 29, 2012 at United Zion Retirement Community.
She was the daughter of the late Preston and Mamie Christman Beers and the wife of the late Harry G. Hess.
Pauline was a member of the Lititz United Methodist Church. Prior to her retirement, she worked as a secretary for several insurance and building companies. She was a loving mother and grandmother.
She is survived by her children: Bonnie (Richard) Miller, Lititz; Barbara (Glenn) Bowman, Lititz; Beverly Eager, Lititz; Babette (Ed) Racis, Wernersville; Galen (Peggy) Hess, Lititz; 12 grandchildren; 16 great-grandchildren; five great-great-grandchildren; and sisters: Shirley Metzger, Denver; Gloria Kreger, Kresgeville; and Lillian Smith, Palmerton.
She was preceded in death by one great-grandson; two brothers; and one sister.
Services were held Dec. 3 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz, with interment in Millersville Mennonite Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in her memory to the United Zion Caring Fund, 722 Furnace Hills Pike, Lititz, PA. 17543.
To send online condolences, visit: richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.
Arrangements entrusted to Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz.