- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Pauline E. Hess 90, Lititz UMC member, secretary
Pauline E. Hess, 90, of Lititz, passed away Nov. 29, 2012 at United Zion Retirement Community.
She was the daughter of the late Preston and Mamie Christman Beers and the wife of the late Harry G. Hess.
Pauline was a member of the Lititz United Methodist Church. Prior to her retirement, she worked as a secretary for several insurance and building companies. She was a loving mother and grandmother.
She is survived by her children: Bonnie (Richard) Miller, Lititz; Barbara (Glenn) Bowman, Lititz; Beverly Eager, Lititz; Babette (Ed) Racis, Wernersville; Galen (Peggy) Hess, Lititz; 12 grandchildren; 16 great-grandchildren; five great-great-grandchildren; and sisters: Shirley Metzger, Denver; Gloria Kreger, Kresgeville; and Lillian Smith, Palmerton.
She was preceded in death by one great-grandson; two brothers; and one sister.
Services were held Dec. 3 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz, with interment in Millersville Mennonite Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in her memory to the United Zion Caring Fund, 722 Furnace Hills Pike, Lititz, PA. 17543.
To send online condolences, visit: richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.
Arrangements entrusted to Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz.