- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Pauline E. Hess 90, Lititz UMC member, secretary
Pauline E. Hess, 90, of Lititz, passed away Nov. 29, 2012 at United Zion Retirement Community.
She was the daughter of the late Preston and Mamie Christman Beers and the wife of the late Harry G. Hess.
Pauline was a member of the Lititz United Methodist Church. Prior to her retirement, she worked as a secretary for several insurance and building companies. She was a loving mother and grandmother.
She is survived by her children: Bonnie (Richard) Miller, Lititz; Barbara (Glenn) Bowman, Lititz; Beverly Eager, Lititz; Babette (Ed) Racis, Wernersville; Galen (Peggy) Hess, Lititz; 12 grandchildren; 16 great-grandchildren; five great-great-grandchildren; and sisters: Shirley Metzger, Denver; Gloria Kreger, Kresgeville; and Lillian Smith, Palmerton.
She was preceded in death by one great-grandson; two brothers; and one sister.
Services were held Dec. 3 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz, with interment in Millersville Mennonite Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in her memory to the United Zion Caring Fund, 722 Furnace Hills Pike, Lititz, PA. 17543.
To send online condolences, visit: richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.
Arrangements entrusted to Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz.