- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Pauline D. Ebersole87, Irons Food Store retiree, Achenbach’s worker
Pauline D. Ebersole, 87, of Lititz, formerly of Leola, died Friday, April 20, 2012 at Conestoga View.
Her husband, Melvin Z. Ebersole, preceded her in death in 1973. Born in New Holland, she was the daughter of the late Rufus L. and Daisy (Mellinger) Diem.
Pauline had been employed by Achenbach’s Bakery and then the former Irons Food Store, from which she retired. She was a member of Conestoga Church of the Brethren, Leola.
Surviving are three sons: Terry L., husband of Marie (Novak) Ebersole, of Lampeter; Thomas C. Ebersole, of Ephrata; and Timothy R., husband of Lori (Enterline) Ebersole, of Ephrata; six grandchildren; and four great- grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a sister: Esther Nagle.
Her funeral was held April 23 at the Conestoga Church of the Brethren, Leola, with Pastors Alan and Kathy Miller officiating. Interment took place in Bareville Cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers. If desired, memorials may be sent to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125 or Heifer International, Attn. Donor Services, P. O. Box 8058, Little Rock, AR 72203.
The Beck Funeral Home, New Holland, was in charge of arrangements. Online condolences and remembrances may be posted at beckfuneral.com.