- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Pauline D. Ebersole87, Irons Food Store retiree, Achenbach’s worker
Pauline D. Ebersole, 87, of Lititz, formerly of Leola, died Friday, April 20, 2012 at Conestoga View.
Her husband, Melvin Z. Ebersole, preceded her in death in 1973. Born in New Holland, she was the daughter of the late Rufus L. and Daisy (Mellinger) Diem.
Pauline had been employed by Achenbach’s Bakery and then the former Irons Food Store, from which she retired. She was a member of Conestoga Church of the Brethren, Leola.
Surviving are three sons: Terry L., husband of Marie (Novak) Ebersole, of Lampeter; Thomas C. Ebersole, of Ephrata; and Timothy R., husband of Lori (Enterline) Ebersole, of Ephrata; six grandchildren; and four great- grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a sister: Esther Nagle.
Her funeral was held April 23 at the Conestoga Church of the Brethren, Leola, with Pastors Alan and Kathy Miller officiating. Interment took place in Bareville Cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers. If desired, memorials may be sent to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125 or Heifer International, Attn. Donor Services, P. O. Box 8058, Little Rock, AR 72203.
The Beck Funeral Home, New Holland, was in charge of arrangements. Online condolences and remembrances may be posted at beckfuneral.com.