- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Paul R. White United Zion resident, Fire department member
Paul R. White, formerly of East Petersburg passed away Saturday, April 6, 2013 at the United Zion Retirement Community, Lititz.Born in Lancaster, he was the son of the late Ira M. Sr. and Mary Martin White. He was the loving husband of the late Ruth Ebersole White who died in 2007. Paul worked at the former Hoffman Seed Company, Landisville and Hodecker Celery Farm, Manheim. Earlier in life, he enjoyed farming. He was a member of Erisman Mennonite Church, Manheim. Paul was also a member of Hempfield Fire Department, East Petersburg Fire Department and Fire Police.
Surviving is a daughter: Ann L. White of Lititz; three brothers: Clair White of Lancaster; Clyde White of East Petersburg; and Glen White of Columbia; four sisters: Arlene White of Wyoming; Mary Jane Grube of Lancaster; Doris Deck of Silver Spring; and Janet Bell of Columbia. He was preceded in death by two infant sons; two brothers: Ira White Jr. and Kenneth White and a sister: Dorothy White.
Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend his memorial service at Erisman Mennonite Church, 8 South Erisman Road, Manheim April 11, 2013 at 11 a.m. Interment will be private at Masonville Mennonite Cemetery, Washington Boro. Friends may visit with the family at the church on Thursday morning from 10 a.m. until the time of service.
Please omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Paul’s memory to United Zion Retirement Community, Caring Fund, 722 Furnace Hills Pike, Lititz, PA 17543. To send the family online condolences, please visit buchfuneral.com.