- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Paul L. Anderson 74, army vet, Grace Church member
Paul L. Anderson, 77, of Lititz, took the hand of Jesus Nov. 4, 2012, in Mifflin County.
Born in Mattawana, he was the son of the late Philip and Francis Heister Anderson. He was married for 51 years to Barbara Knable Anderson.
Paul served in the U.S. Army, attended Grace Church of Lititz, and was a member of the Sheet Metal Workers of Local Union No. 19.
He enjoyed reading, traveling, going on mission trips, and spending time at his cabin in Mifflin County. Most of all, he loved his God, his family, and serving others.
He is survived by his wife: Barbara; daughters: Paula A. Burger, wife of Dennis, Lititz; Patti J. Phillips, Lititz; granddaughters: Jenna, Meredith, and Kalah Burger and Emma Jo Phillips; brothers: Ralph Anderson, husband of Nina; Fern Anderson, husband of Jan; sisters: Helen Passmore, wife of Charles; and Dorothy Ellinger; and a sister-in-law: Hazel Fisher, wife of Max; all of Mifflin County.
He was preceded in death by a brother: William.
Funeral Services will be held Nov. 8, 2012, at 11 a.m. at Grace Church, 501 W. Lincoln Ave., Lititz, with a viewing from 9:30 a.m. until time of service. Burial will be in Witness Park, Lititz. Contributions may be made in Paul’s memory to the Mission Fund at Grace Church.
To send online condolences, visit: richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.