- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
Paul L. Anderson 74, army vet, Grace Church member
Paul L. Anderson, 77, of Lititz, took the hand of Jesus Nov. 4, 2012, in Mifflin County.
Born in Mattawana, he was the son of the late Philip and Francis Heister Anderson. He was married for 51 years to Barbara Knable Anderson.
Paul served in the U.S. Army, attended Grace Church of Lititz, and was a member of the Sheet Metal Workers of Local Union No. 19.
He enjoyed reading, traveling, going on mission trips, and spending time at his cabin in Mifflin County. Most of all, he loved his God, his family, and serving others.
He is survived by his wife: Barbara; daughters: Paula A. Burger, wife of Dennis, Lititz; Patti J. Phillips, Lititz; granddaughters: Jenna, Meredith, and Kalah Burger and Emma Jo Phillips; brothers: Ralph Anderson, husband of Nina; Fern Anderson, husband of Jan; sisters: Helen Passmore, wife of Charles; and Dorothy Ellinger; and a sister-in-law: Hazel Fisher, wife of Max; all of Mifflin County.
He was preceded in death by a brother: William.
Funeral Services will be held Nov. 8, 2012, at 11 a.m. at Grace Church, 501 W. Lincoln Ave., Lititz, with a viewing from 9:30 a.m. until time of service. Burial will be in Witness Park, Lititz. Contributions may be made in Paul’s memory to the Mission Fund at Grace Church.
To send online condolences, visit: richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.