- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Paul J. Unangst 98, Moravian Manor resident, carpenter
Paul J. Unangst, 98, of Leola, died Sunday, Jan. 6, in Moravian Manor.
Born in Kintnersville, Bucks County, he was a son of the late Clinton and Rosa (Bergstresser) Unangst. He was the husband of the late Marion I. (Frey) Unangst.
He worked as a finish carpenter for builders in Bucks, Lehigh, and Northampton Counties before retiring. He was attending Forest Hill Mennonite Church, Leola and was a former member of Emanuel United Methodist Church, Allentown.
Surviving are his daughter: Kathy Unangst, Leola; son: Rev. Dave Unangst, wife Mary Ann, Lititz; grandchildren: Brian Unangst, wife Heather and Julie Perkowski, husband Jason; great-grandchildren: Erin, Kristen, Katelyn and Allison Unangst.
Funeral services will be held 11 a.m., Thursday, Jan. 10, in the Jeffrey A. Naugle Funeral & Cremation Service, 135 W. Pumping Station Rd., Quakertown, with interment to follow at Durham Cemetery. Friends and family may visit one hour prior to the service.
In lieu of flowers, send memorial contributions to the Moravian Manor, 300 W. Lemon St., Lititz, PA 17543.
To leave online wishes, visit janauglefcs.com.
Arrangements by Jeffrey A. Naugle Funeral & Cremation Service, Quakertown.