- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Paul J. Unangst 98, Moravian Manor resident, carpenter
Paul J. Unangst, 98, of Leola, died Sunday, Jan. 6, in Moravian Manor.
Born in Kintnersville, Bucks County, he was a son of the late Clinton and Rosa (Bergstresser) Unangst. He was the husband of the late Marion I. (Frey) Unangst.
He worked as a finish carpenter for builders in Bucks, Lehigh, and Northampton Counties before retiring. He was attending Forest Hill Mennonite Church, Leola and was a former member of Emanuel United Methodist Church, Allentown.
Surviving are his daughter: Kathy Unangst, Leola; son: Rev. Dave Unangst, wife Mary Ann, Lititz; grandchildren: Brian Unangst, wife Heather and Julie Perkowski, husband Jason; great-grandchildren: Erin, Kristen, Katelyn and Allison Unangst.
Funeral services will be held 11 a.m., Thursday, Jan. 10, in the Jeffrey A. Naugle Funeral & Cremation Service, 135 W. Pumping Station Rd., Quakertown, with interment to follow at Durham Cemetery. Friends and family may visit one hour prior to the service.
In lieu of flowers, send memorial contributions to the Moravian Manor, 300 W. Lemon St., Lititz, PA 17543.
To leave online wishes, visit janauglefcs.com.
Arrangements by Jeffrey A. Naugle Funeral & Cremation Service, Quakertown.