- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Paul E. Zug87, WWII Navy veteran, Warwick High School custodian
Paul E. Zug, 87, formerly of Lititz, passed away Thursday, July 12, 2012 at United Zion Retirement Community in Lititz.
Born in Quarryville, he was the son of the late Paul and Jeannette Sturgis Zug. He was married to the late Hilda Eshelman Zug who died in 2007.
Paul served in the U.S. Navy during World War II in the Pacific Theater. Prior to his retirement he worked as a custodian at Warwick High School. He was a Lionel train enthusiast and enjoyed spending time with his family.
He is survived by a son: Robert, husband of Vicky Zug, of Willow Street; daughter: Dawn, wife of Michael Caldwell, of West Chester; six grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; and a sister: Lois Coe, of Philadelphia.
Funeral services were held on July 16 at Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz. Burial will be at a later date.
Contributions may be made in his memory to the Lititz Fire Company, P.O. Box 391, Lititz, PA 17543.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.