- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Paul E. Zug87, WWII Navy veteran, Warwick High School custodian
Paul E. Zug, 87, formerly of Lititz, passed away Thursday, July 12, 2012 at United Zion Retirement Community in Lititz.
Born in Quarryville, he was the son of the late Paul and Jeannette Sturgis Zug. He was married to the late Hilda Eshelman Zug who died in 2007.
Paul served in the U.S. Navy during World War II in the Pacific Theater. Prior to his retirement he worked as a custodian at Warwick High School. He was a Lionel train enthusiast and enjoyed spending time with his family.
He is survived by a son: Robert, husband of Vicky Zug, of Willow Street; daughter: Dawn, wife of Michael Caldwell, of West Chester; six grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; and a sister: Lois Coe, of Philadelphia.
Funeral services were held on July 16 at Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz. Burial will be at a later date.
Contributions may be made in his memory to the Lititz Fire Company, P.O. Box 391, Lititz, PA 17543.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.