- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
- Lowe’s, Aaron’s Acres team to upgrade Manheim park
- Flying high for fun — for now
- Countdown to Chocolate Walk
Paul E. Zug87, WWII Navy veteran, Warwick High School custodian
Paul E. Zug, 87, formerly of Lititz, passed away Thursday, July 12, 2012 at United Zion Retirement Community in Lititz.
Born in Quarryville, he was the son of the late Paul and Jeannette Sturgis Zug. He was married to the late Hilda Eshelman Zug who died in 2007.
Paul served in the U.S. Navy during World War II in the Pacific Theater. Prior to his retirement he worked as a custodian at Warwick High School. He was a Lionel train enthusiast and enjoyed spending time with his family.
He is survived by a son: Robert, husband of Vicky Zug, of Willow Street; daughter: Dawn, wife of Michael Caldwell, of West Chester; six grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; and a sister: Lois Coe, of Philadelphia.
Funeral services were held on July 16 at Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz. Burial will be at a later date.
Contributions may be made in his memory to the Lititz Fire Company, P.O. Box 391, Lititz, PA 17543.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.