- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Second Friday the 13th
Paul E. Sweigart64, Warner Lambert Company mixer
Paul E. Sweigart, 64, of Lititz, passed away unexpectedly at home Monday, June 4, 2012.
Born in Ephrata, Paul was the son of the late Eli and Ruth (Grumbling) Sweigart and was a lifelong resident of the Ephrata area.
Paul was a member of Jerusalem Evangelical Lutheran Church of Rothsville. He worked as a mixer for the former Warner Lambert Company in Lititz.
Surviving are two children: Paul E. Sweigart Jr., of Lititz; and Lisa Jo, wife of Steven Salzman, of Lititz; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
In addition to his parents, Paul was preceded in death by a son: Anthony Sweigart.
Funeral services were held on June 9 at at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata, with the Rev. David A. Rike officiating. Place of interment was Rothsville Lutheran Cemetery.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.