- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Paul E. Sweigart64, Warner Lambert Company mixer
Paul E. Sweigart, 64, of Lititz, passed away unexpectedly at home Monday, June 4, 2012.
Born in Ephrata, Paul was the son of the late Eli and Ruth (Grumbling) Sweigart and was a lifelong resident of the Ephrata area.
Paul was a member of Jerusalem Evangelical Lutheran Church of Rothsville. He worked as a mixer for the former Warner Lambert Company in Lititz.
Surviving are two children: Paul E. Sweigart Jr., of Lititz; and Lisa Jo, wife of Steven Salzman, of Lititz; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
In addition to his parents, Paul was preceded in death by a son: Anthony Sweigart.
Funeral services were held on June 9 at at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata, with the Rev. David A. Rike officiating. Place of interment was Rothsville Lutheran Cemetery.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.