- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Paul E. Sweigart64, Warner Lambert Company mixer
Paul E. Sweigart, 64, of Lititz, passed away unexpectedly at home Monday, June 4, 2012.
Born in Ephrata, Paul was the son of the late Eli and Ruth (Grumbling) Sweigart and was a lifelong resident of the Ephrata area.
Paul was a member of Jerusalem Evangelical Lutheran Church of Rothsville. He worked as a mixer for the former Warner Lambert Company in Lititz.
Surviving are two children: Paul E. Sweigart Jr., of Lititz; and Lisa Jo, wife of Steven Salzman, of Lititz; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
In addition to his parents, Paul was preceded in death by a son: Anthony Sweigart.
Funeral services were held on June 9 at at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata, with the Rev. David A. Rike officiating. Place of interment was Rothsville Lutheran Cemetery.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.