- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Paul E. Coble 86, Warwick grad, retired from Liberty Mutual Insurance, loved golf
Paul E. Coble, 86, of Coatesville and formerly of Lititz, passed away March 15, 2014 at his home, surrounded by his loving family.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of the late Paul and Alverta Mowrer Coble. Married for 65 years, he was the husband of the late Betty Benard Coble, who passed away in August of 2013.
He was a graduate of Warwick High School and served in the U.S. Navy. He worked in his earlier years at Hamilton Watch and retired from Liberty Mutual Insurance, where he worked for 35 years. An avid golfer, Paul also enjoyed hunting, fishing and crabbing in the Chesapeake Bay.
Paul is survived by a son: P. Michael Coble of Phoenixville; daughters: Beth Ann Werkheiser, wife of David, of Coatesville; Jo Lynn Cress, wife of Larry, of Exton; four grandchildren: Michael Koser, Julie Wilson, Stefanie and Patrick Cress; five great-grandchildren; and a brother: Donald Coble, of Lititz.
Friends may call at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, 216 S. Broad St., Lititz, on Saturday, March 29, from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m., with the Memorial Service to follow. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to Neighborhood Hospice
To send an online condolence, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com. Arrangements by Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz.