- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Patsy A. Ulrich73, Carolyn’s Notary retiree, Lia Sophia advisor
Patsy A. Ulrich, 73, of Lititz, passed away Saturday, Dec. 3, 2011 at Hospice of Lancaster County, Mount Joy.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Edward and Anna Florence Sweigart Resh.
A longtime employee of Long & Bomberger Home Center, Pat recently retired from Carolyn’s Notary Service, both of Lititz. She loved jewelry and was an independent advisor of Lia Sophia fashion jewelry. She was a member of St. Luke’s United Church of Christ, Lititz. Pat loved to travel and was a longtime supporter of Warwick High School Marching Band. She loved her cats and spending time with her grandchildren.
She was a candid, vivacious and caring lady who always loved to hear a good joke. Pat was very thankful for all of the calls, visits, meals and assistance provided by friends, and especially her church family. She’ll be deeply missed by her immediate and extended family, her many dear and treasured friends and her cat, Peach.
Pat’s family includes her children: Diane Coffey, fiancee of Jeffrey Thomas, Kerry, husband of Stacy Herr, Randy, husband of Heidi Herr, and Christopher, husband of Michele Herr, all of Lititz; and Keith Herr, of Ephrata; 11 grandchildren; her siblings: Edward Resh Jr., of Pequea; and Gloria Heisler, of Millersville; and her former husband: W. Ray Herr, of Lititz.
Pat was preceded in death by her son: Steven Herr; and her husbands: William Rhoads and Martin Ulrich.
The funeral was held on Dec. 9 at the Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz, with Pastor Robert Bistline officiating. Private interment took place in Old Zion Church Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions can be made to the Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602.
To send an online condolence, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.