- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Patricia Gohn83, Luther Acres resident, Kahn-Lucas machine operator
Patricia Seaman Gohn, age 83, of Columbia, died peacefully Friday, March 9, 2012 at Luther Acres, Lititz.
Born in Harrisburg, she was the daughter of the late Grant S. and Pauline Heberling Seaman. Patricia was the wife of the late George S. Gohn Sr., who died Sept. 1, 2010.
She was a machine operator for 27 years for the former Kahn-Lucas Manufacturing, Columbia. Patricia attended the Columbia United Methodist Church. She enjoyed reading and going to the beach in Fenwick Island, Del. Patricia’s love was her family and she loved spending her time with them.
Patricia is survived by her children: Deborah J., wife of David T. Mountz, of Columbia; Nadine L., wife of Robert M. Hance, of Columbus, Ohio; Zoe, wife of John Leddy, of Columbia; George S. Jr., husband of Kim Gohn, of Columbia; a brother: Richard, husband of Jackie Seaman, of Florida; her grandchildren: Renee, wife of Joseph Miller; Patrick J., husband of Laura Smith; Stacy, wife of Ian Tholking; Randall Hance; Erin, wife of Bill Baubacore; Lisa Tomsheck; Lori Leddy; Justin Gohn; and her great-grandchildren: Grant Tholking and Katherine Smith.
She was preceded in death by a brother: Donald Seaman.
A graveside service for Patricia will be held March 16 from Laurel Hill Memorial Gardens, North Ninth Street Extended, Columbia, at 11 a.m. with Rev. Jeffrey Snyder officiating.
Kindly omit flowers. Contributions in Patricia’s memory may be made to: The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Donor Services, P.O. Box 4072, Pittsfield, MA 01202.
Arrangements were made by Clyde W. Kraft Funeral Home Inc., Columbia/Landisville. For more information, visit cwkraftfh.com.