- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Patricia Gohn83, Luther Acres resident, Kahn-Lucas machine operator
Patricia Seaman Gohn, age 83, of Columbia, died peacefully Friday, March 9, 2012 at Luther Acres, Lititz.
Born in Harrisburg, she was the daughter of the late Grant S. and Pauline Heberling Seaman. Patricia was the wife of the late George S. Gohn Sr., who died Sept. 1, 2010.
She was a machine operator for 27 years for the former Kahn-Lucas Manufacturing, Columbia. Patricia attended the Columbia United Methodist Church. She enjoyed reading and going to the beach in Fenwick Island, Del. Patricia’s love was her family and she loved spending her time with them.
Patricia is survived by her children: Deborah J., wife of David T. Mountz, of Columbia; Nadine L., wife of Robert M. Hance, of Columbus, Ohio; Zoe, wife of John Leddy, of Columbia; George S. Jr., husband of Kim Gohn, of Columbia; a brother: Richard, husband of Jackie Seaman, of Florida; her grandchildren: Renee, wife of Joseph Miller; Patrick J., husband of Laura Smith; Stacy, wife of Ian Tholking; Randall Hance; Erin, wife of Bill Baubacore; Lisa Tomsheck; Lori Leddy; Justin Gohn; and her great-grandchildren: Grant Tholking and Katherine Smith.
She was preceded in death by a brother: Donald Seaman.
A graveside service for Patricia will be held March 16 from Laurel Hill Memorial Gardens, North Ninth Street Extended, Columbia, at 11 a.m. with Rev. Jeffrey Snyder officiating.
Kindly omit flowers. Contributions in Patricia’s memory may be made to: The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Donor Services, P.O. Box 4072, Pittsfield, MA 01202.
Arrangements were made by Clyde W. Kraft Funeral Home Inc., Columbia/Landisville. For more information, visit cwkraftfh.com.