- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Pat Maz, 77, Denver, Celanese Corp. retiree
Pat Maz, 77, of Denver, passed away Friday, June 7, 2013 at Essa Flory Hospice Center in Lancaster.
She was the wife of Albert Maz, and daughter of the late Stephen E. and Catherin Karris.
Pat (Kathryn Karris) was born in McKeesport Jan. 28, 1936 and grew up in Linden, N.J. She was a member of Linden High School class of 1954.
She was married to Albert on Sept. 28, 1957 in Linden, N.J. and moved to Warren Township, N.J. in 1967.
Pat was employed at the Hoechst Celanese Corp. as manager of the credit union and then regional sales coordinator of the plastics division before retiring in 1990.
Pat and Al moved to Savannah, Ga. in 1990 and lived at The Landings on Skidaway Island. After 10 years, they moved to Denver.
Pat was a communicant at Our Mother of Perpetual Help Church in Ephrata and a member of the Ladies Auxiliary of the Knights of Columbus.
In addition to Albert, her husband of 56 years, Pat is survived by a daughter: Kathryn Maz (Martino) and spouse Nicholas Martino; two sons: Chester Maz and his wife Colleen; and Mark Maz and his wife Paige; a sister: Margaret Zwahlen of Monroeville; and seven grandchildren: Talia and Danica Martino, Lily and Chester Maz, Jr.; and Rebecca (Becky), Cassandra (Cassie) and Cindy, children of Mark and Paige.
Pat’s memorial mass will be celebrated at Our Mother of Perpetual Help Church, 320 Church Ave., Ephrata, at 10:30 a.m. June 29.
Donations in Pat’s memory may be directed to Carmelite Monastery 11 West Back Rd., Savannah, GA 31419.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.