- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Pat Maz, 77, Denver, Celanese Corp. retiree
Pat Maz, 77, of Denver, passed away Friday, June 7, 2013 at Essa Flory Hospice Center in Lancaster.
She was the wife of Albert Maz, and daughter of the late Stephen E. and Catherin Karris.
Pat (Kathryn Karris) was born in McKeesport Jan. 28, 1936 and grew up in Linden, N.J. She was a member of Linden High School class of 1954.
She was married to Albert on Sept. 28, 1957 in Linden, N.J. and moved to Warren Township, N.J. in 1967.
Pat was employed at the Hoechst Celanese Corp. as manager of the credit union and then regional sales coordinator of the plastics division before retiring in 1990.
Pat and Al moved to Savannah, Ga. in 1990 and lived at The Landings on Skidaway Island. After 10 years, they moved to Denver.
Pat was a communicant at Our Mother of Perpetual Help Church in Ephrata and a member of the Ladies Auxiliary of the Knights of Columbus.
In addition to Albert, her husband of 56 years, Pat is survived by a daughter: Kathryn Maz (Martino) and spouse Nicholas Martino; two sons: Chester Maz and his wife Colleen; and Mark Maz and his wife Paige; a sister: Margaret Zwahlen of Monroeville; and seven grandchildren: Talia and Danica Martino, Lily and Chester Maz, Jr.; and Rebecca (Becky), Cassandra (Cassie) and Cindy, children of Mark and Paige.
Pat’s memorial mass will be celebrated at Our Mother of Perpetual Help Church, 320 Church Ave., Ephrata, at 10:30 a.m. June 29.
Donations in Pat’s memory may be directed to Carmelite Monastery 11 West Back Rd., Savannah, GA 31419.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.