- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Pamela J. Reynolds
53, director of Manheim Athletic Association Midget Football Program
Pamela J. Reynolds, 53, of Manheim passed away peacefully Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2013 at Hospice & Community Care, Mount Joy, following a courageous three-year battle with cancer.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of William L. III and Cora Rankin Cauler of Millersville. She was the loving wife of Scott A. Reynolds and they celebrated 27 years of marriage in January. Pam was the Corporate Director of Client Services at Eastern Insurance Holdings, Inc, Lancaster. She graduated from Penn Manor High School in 1978 and from Central Penn College in 1980. She earned her CPCU in 2009 and CSIA in 2011. Pam was a member of Colemanville United Methodist Church, Conestoga. For nine years, Pam proudly served as the first woman director of the Manheim Athletic Association Midget Football Program. Her interests included cooking, baking, reading and going to the beach. She loved to spend time with her family, especially her grandchildren.
Surviving in addition to her husband and parents is a daughter: Jennifer, wife of Walt Zimmerman of Rothsville; two sons: Cody, husband of Chelsea Lefever Reynolds of Lititz and Seth Reynolds at home; two grandchildren: Payton and Wesley Zimmerman and two sisters: Cindy, wife of David Morrison of Conestoga and Billie, wife of Tom Hotchkiss of Washington Boro.
Relatives and friends attended a celebration of Pam’s life at Grace United Methodist Church, Millersville, Nov. 2. Interment will be private and at the convenience of the family.
Please omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Pam’s memory to American Cancer Society, c/o: Rowdy Rankins Relay for Life, 7147 River Road, Conestoga, PA 17516 or Hospice & Community Care, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.