- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Oscar J. Retterer III Director of instructional and emerging technologies at F&M College
Oscar J. Retterer III, of Lititz, passed away Jan. 16, 2013 in his residence surrounded by his loving family.
Born and raised in Bowling Green, OH, he was the husband of Celeste A. DiMarco of Lititz, and the son of Virginia Alice (Castanien) Retterer of Ohio and the late Oscar J. Retterer, Jr.
Oscar held degrees from Bowling Green State University and the University of Toledo. He was employed by Franklin & Marshall College as the Director of Instructional and Emerging Technologies.
In addition to his wife and mother, he is survived by three daughters: Claire, Ella, and Olivia Retterer, all of Lititz; and two sisters: Sherry Mortenson and Deborah Chapman.
He simply asked that his friends and family remember him as he was.
A private service will be held at the convenience of his family and a memorial reception is planned for a later date.
Please omit flowers. Memorial contributions in Oscar’s memory may be made to www.cjdsurveillance.com.