- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Norman A. Martin88, Brethren Village resident
Norman A. Martin, 88, formerly of Kearny, N.J., died Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2011 at Brethren Village, Lancaster.
Born in Kearny, N.J., he was the son of the late John S. and Florence M. Ferguson Martin. He was married for 67 years to Elizabeth A. Waugh Martin.
Surviving in addition to his wife are two daughters: Karen E., wife of Robert DeBell, of Gaithersburg, Md.; Barbara M., wife of George Droz, of Lancaster; and two grandchildren: Daniel R. and Dana E. Droz.
He was preceded in death by a brother: Robert J. Martin.
Funeral services were held from the First Baptist Church, Kearny, N.J. on Nov. 19, with interment following in Arlington Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, send contributions to either the VFW Post #8885 or Boy Scouts of America.
For other information or to send an online condolence to the family, visit kasnyderfuneralhome.com.