- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Norman A. Martin88, Brethren Village resident
Norman A. Martin, 88, formerly of Kearny, N.J., died Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2011 at Brethren Village, Lancaster.
Born in Kearny, N.J., he was the son of the late John S. and Florence M. Ferguson Martin. He was married for 67 years to Elizabeth A. Waugh Martin.
Surviving in addition to his wife are two daughters: Karen E., wife of Robert DeBell, of Gaithersburg, Md.; Barbara M., wife of George Droz, of Lancaster; and two grandchildren: Daniel R. and Dana E. Droz.
He was preceded in death by a brother: Robert J. Martin.
Funeral services were held from the First Baptist Church, Kearny, N.J. on Nov. 19, with interment following in Arlington Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, send contributions to either the VFW Post #8885 or Boy Scouts of America.
For other information or to send an online condolence to the family, visit kasnyderfuneralhome.com.