- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Norman A. Martin88, Brethren Village resident
Norman A. Martin, 88, formerly of Kearny, N.J., died Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2011 at Brethren Village, Lancaster.
Born in Kearny, N.J., he was the son of the late John S. and Florence M. Ferguson Martin. He was married for 67 years to Elizabeth A. Waugh Martin.
Surviving in addition to his wife are two daughters: Karen E., wife of Robert DeBell, of Gaithersburg, Md.; Barbara M., wife of George Droz, of Lancaster; and two grandchildren: Daniel R. and Dana E. Droz.
He was preceded in death by a brother: Robert J. Martin.
Funeral services were held from the First Baptist Church, Kearny, N.J. on Nov. 19, with interment following in Arlington Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, send contributions to either the VFW Post #8885 or Boy Scouts of America.
For other information or to send an online condolence to the family, visit kasnyderfuneralhome.com.