- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Norman A. Martin88, Brethren Village resident
Norman A. Martin, 88, formerly of Kearny, N.J., died Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2011 at Brethren Village, Lancaster.
Born in Kearny, N.J., he was the son of the late John S. and Florence M. Ferguson Martin. He was married for 67 years to Elizabeth A. Waugh Martin.
Surviving in addition to his wife are two daughters: Karen E., wife of Robert DeBell, of Gaithersburg, Md.; Barbara M., wife of George Droz, of Lancaster; and two grandchildren: Daniel R. and Dana E. Droz.
He was preceded in death by a brother: Robert J. Martin.
Funeral services were held from the First Baptist Church, Kearny, N.J. on Nov. 19, with interment following in Arlington Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, send contributions to either the VFW Post #8885 or Boy Scouts of America.
For other information or to send an online condolence to the family, visit kasnyderfuneralhome.com.