- Northwest EMS breaks ground on new Manheim facility
- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
Noah E. Obetz82, WWII and Korea veteran
Noah E. Obetz, 82, of Manheim, died Thursday, Dec. 15, 2011 at the Essa Flory Hospice Center, Lancaster.
He was the husband of the late Irene J. (White) Obetz, who died in 2010. Born in Lavelle, he was the son of the late Lawrence and Mazie (Snyder) Obetz.
A veteran of World War II and the Korean Conflict, Noah proudly served with the U.S. Army. He retired from Kerr Glass in 1986, after 47 years of service.
Surviving are a daughter: Jane Brown, of Lancaster; a son: Gerald Shank, of Mount Wolf; four grandchildren: Heather, Jason, Ryan and Kyle; four brothers: Lawrence, Harvey, Leonard and Ronald; and three sisters: Bernice, Rhoda and Rita.
He was preceded in death by a daughter: Nora Helm.
Private graveside services will be in the Millersville Mennonite Cemetery. To submit an online condolence, visit scheidfuneralhome.com.
About Lititz Record
Paid in the shade
Council supports rebate program for problem trees Lititz may be...
‘Lititz Remembers’ fallen heroes
In his Gettysburg address, given to dedicate the Soldier’s National...
Linden Hall kicks off local graduations
Co-valedictorians hail from Lancaster County Women have made strides in...
WESC honors volunteers
The Warwick Emergency Services Commission hosted a Volunteer Appreciation Banquet...
Kissel Hill Cemetery beautification set for June 27
What started out as a post on a Lititz history...
Charles A. Magee IV, 23, Warwick grad, worked at Roma Pizza, Lancaster Alliance Church member
Chuckie Magee, 23, of Lititz, went home to be with...
Dorothy J. Cox, Moravian Manor resident, avid volunteer, beloved grandmother
Dorothy J. Cox died Saturday evening at Moravian Manor in...
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, popular Lititz police officer, HAM radio enthusiast
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, 533 Spring Avenue, Lititz, passed...
- July 23, 2014