- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
Nicole B. Martin3, Lititz resident
Nicole Beth Martin, 3, of Lititz, entered into rest at her home Monday, Jan. 9, 2012, from Spinal Muscular Atrophy.
She was born in Ephrata, a daughter of Roy W. and Jolene H. (Martin) Martin.
Surviving are a brother, Jeffrey Dean Martin; maternal grandparents, Harlan, husband of Lois Martin of New Washington, Ohio; paternal grandmother: Arlene Zimmerman, of Ephrata; and maternal great-grandparents: Adin, husband of Martha Martin, of Mt. Joy.
She was preceded in death by her sister: Natalie Grace Martin; and paternal grandfather: Leroy Martin.
Funeral services were held Jan. 13 at Lime Rock Mennonite Church, Weaverland Conference, Penn Township, with Bishop Lester B. Martin officiating. Interment followed in the adjoining church cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers. Memorial contributions in Nicole’s memory may be sent to The Clinic for Special Children, 535 Bunker Hill Road, Strasburg, PA 17579.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes, Akron/Ephrata. For additional information or to send a condolence to the family, visit stradlingfuneralhome.com.