- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Nicole B. Martin3, Lititz resident
Nicole Beth Martin, 3, of Lititz, entered into rest at her home Monday, Jan. 9, 2012, from Spinal Muscular Atrophy.
She was born in Ephrata, a daughter of Roy W. and Jolene H. (Martin) Martin.
Surviving are a brother, Jeffrey Dean Martin; maternal grandparents, Harlan, husband of Lois Martin of New Washington, Ohio; paternal grandmother: Arlene Zimmerman, of Ephrata; and maternal great-grandparents: Adin, husband of Martha Martin, of Mt. Joy.
She was preceded in death by her sister: Natalie Grace Martin; and paternal grandfather: Leroy Martin.
Funeral services were held Jan. 13 at Lime Rock Mennonite Church, Weaverland Conference, Penn Township, with Bishop Lester B. Martin officiating. Interment followed in the adjoining church cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers. Memorial contributions in Nicole’s memory may be sent to The Clinic for Special Children, 535 Bunker Hill Road, Strasburg, PA 17579.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes, Akron/Ephrata. For additional information or to send a condolence to the family, visit stradlingfuneralhome.com.