- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Nicole B. Martin3, Lititz resident
Nicole Beth Martin, 3, of Lititz, entered into rest at her home Monday, Jan. 9, 2012, from Spinal Muscular Atrophy.
She was born in Ephrata, a daughter of Roy W. and Jolene H. (Martin) Martin.
Surviving are a brother, Jeffrey Dean Martin; maternal grandparents, Harlan, husband of Lois Martin of New Washington, Ohio; paternal grandmother: Arlene Zimmerman, of Ephrata; and maternal great-grandparents: Adin, husband of Martha Martin, of Mt. Joy.
She was preceded in death by her sister: Natalie Grace Martin; and paternal grandfather: Leroy Martin.
Funeral services were held Jan. 13 at Lime Rock Mennonite Church, Weaverland Conference, Penn Township, with Bishop Lester B. Martin officiating. Interment followed in the adjoining church cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers. Memorial contributions in Nicole’s memory may be sent to The Clinic for Special Children, 535 Bunker Hill Road, Strasburg, PA 17579.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes, Akron/Ephrata. For additional information or to send a condolence to the family, visit stradlingfuneralhome.com.