- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Natalie Jean Groff
51, owner of Sound and Scissors, Sunday School teacher
Natalie Jean Groff, 51, of Akron, passed away unexpectedly Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2013, at her residence.
Natalie, known to her friends and family as "Suze," was born in Lititz to the late Carl Miller and Shelva (Wienand) Miller of Lititz and was the wife of Randy L. Groff.
She was a member of the Grace Brethren Church, Lititz, where she taught Sunday school. Suze was a 1981 graduate of Warwick High School. She was the owner of Sound and Scissors Hair Salon in Lititz. She loved the Lord, her two horses, two cats, the outdoors, her flower beds and decorating. She will be lovingly missed by all who knew her. God gives and God takes away
In addition to her husband and mother, she is survived by a stepson: Trevor Groff; a brother: Randy Miller; a niece: Kate Miller and a nephew: Benjamin Miller.
If desired, memorial contributions in Natalie’s memory may be made to Huntington’s Disease Society of America (HDSA), 505 Eighth Ave., Suite 902, New York, NY 10018.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.