- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Naomi H. Shenenberger 93, Wilbur Chocolate employee
Naomi H. Shenenberger, 93, of Lititz, went home to be with her Lord Monday, Aug. 6, 2012 at Conestoga View, Lancaster.
Born in East Hempfield Township, she was the daughter of the late Phares S. and Anna Hoffer Ginder. Naomi was the wife of the late LeRoy B. Shenenberger who died in 1966.
Naomi was a faithful worker for the Wilbur Chocolate Company, Lititz, for over 30 years. She also worked for many years cleaning the medical offices for doctors Hess, Swan and Holder in Lititz. She was a member of Ruhl’s United Methodist Church, Manheim. Naomi was an expert seamstress and enjoyed making clothes for herself and family members. Her interests included vegetable and flower gardening.
Surviving is a daughter: Carolyn Shenenberger, with whom she resided; a sister: Esther Balmer, of Manheim; and many nieces and nephews and grand nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her husband; and a sister: Emma M. Ebersole.
Private services will be held at the convenience of the family. Interment will be in Ruhl’s United Methodist Cemetery, Rapho Township.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be sent in Naomi’s memory to Ruhl’s United Methodist Church Reserve Fund, 4810 Elizabethtown Road, Manheim, PA 17545.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.