- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Nancy L. Perry 72, Moravian Manor resident, known for her baking
Nancy Lou Lefever Perry, 72, of Moravian Manor, formerly of Leola, went home to be with the Lord Wednesday, Aug. 29, 2012.
She was the loving wife of the late LeRoy C. Perry who passed away Aug. 5, 2009. Born in Witmer, she was the daughter of the late Jacob and Stella Bishop Lefever.
She graduated from the East Lampeter High School. Mrs. Perry was a homemaker who made hand-sewn Barbie clothes and other hand crafts for many years. She enjoyed selling at antique and flea markets, and she enjoyed baking and was known for her homemade cookies and pies. She was a member of the Westminster Presbyterian Church.
Mrs. Perry is survived by a son: Bradford Perry, of Lititz; a daughter: Linda Perry, of Ephrata; and a granddaughter: Emily Grace Schenfelt, of Ephrata.
The funeral was held Sept. 4 at the Westminster Presbyterian Church, Lancaster. Interment took place at Bird-in-Hand United Methodist Cemetery.
Memorials are welcomed to Friendship Community, 1149 E. Oregon Road, Lititz, PA 17543.
For more information, visit furmanfuneralhome.com.