- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Nancy L. Perry 72, Moravian Manor resident, known for her baking
Nancy Lou Lefever Perry, 72, of Moravian Manor, formerly of Leola, went home to be with the Lord Wednesday, Aug. 29, 2012.
She was the loving wife of the late LeRoy C. Perry who passed away Aug. 5, 2009. Born in Witmer, she was the daughter of the late Jacob and Stella Bishop Lefever.
She graduated from the East Lampeter High School. Mrs. Perry was a homemaker who made hand-sewn Barbie clothes and other hand crafts for many years. She enjoyed selling at antique and flea markets, and she enjoyed baking and was known for her homemade cookies and pies. She was a member of the Westminster Presbyterian Church.
Mrs. Perry is survived by a son: Bradford Perry, of Lititz; a daughter: Linda Perry, of Ephrata; and a granddaughter: Emily Grace Schenfelt, of Ephrata.
The funeral was held Sept. 4 at the Westminster Presbyterian Church, Lancaster. Interment took place at Bird-in-Hand United Methodist Cemetery.
Memorials are welcomed to Friendship Community, 1149 E. Oregon Road, Lititz, PA 17543.
For more information, visit furmanfuneralhome.com.