- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Nancy L. Perry 72, Moravian Manor resident, known for her baking
Nancy Lou Lefever Perry, 72, of Moravian Manor, formerly of Leola, went home to be with the Lord Wednesday, Aug. 29, 2012.
She was the loving wife of the late LeRoy C. Perry who passed away Aug. 5, 2009. Born in Witmer, she was the daughter of the late Jacob and Stella Bishop Lefever.
She graduated from the East Lampeter High School. Mrs. Perry was a homemaker who made hand-sewn Barbie clothes and other hand crafts for many years. She enjoyed selling at antique and flea markets, and she enjoyed baking and was known for her homemade cookies and pies. She was a member of the Westminster Presbyterian Church.
Mrs. Perry is survived by a son: Bradford Perry, of Lititz; a daughter: Linda Perry, of Ephrata; and a granddaughter: Emily Grace Schenfelt, of Ephrata.
The funeral was held Sept. 4 at the Westminster Presbyterian Church, Lancaster. Interment took place at Bird-in-Hand United Methodist Cemetery.
Memorials are welcomed to Friendship Community, 1149 E. Oregon Road, Lititz, PA 17543.
For more information, visit furmanfuneralhome.com.