- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Nancy J. Bollinger owned dry cleaning stores, homemaker
Nancy Jane Bollinger, 68, of Ephrata, died Saturday, Jan. 18, 2014 at Hospice and Community Care.
Born in Harrisburg, she was the daughter of the late John Benton and Beatrice Ann Buohl White. At one time, Nancy owned several dry cleaning stores, but most recently was a homemaker.
She is survived by two sons: Brian M. White, companion of Shelly Stauffer, Lititz and Randy L., husband of Debra Kulp, Brickerville; six grandchildren and three great-grandchildren and a brother: John B. White, Leola.
Relatives and friends attended Nancy’s Life Celebration service from the Spacht Funeral Home, Lititz, on Jan. 27 with her uncle, Lloyd K. Mosemann, II. officiating. Interment was at Millport Mennonite Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be sent to Hospice and Community Care, 685 Good Drive, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To share a fond memory of Nancy, visit lifecelebration.com.
Arrangements have been entrusted to Spacht Funeral Home.