- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
Nancy J. Bollinger owned dry cleaning stores, homemaker
Nancy Jane Bollinger, 68, of Ephrata, died Saturday, Jan. 18, 2014 at Hospice and Community Care.
Born in Harrisburg, she was the daughter of the late John Benton and Beatrice Ann Buohl White. At one time, Nancy owned several dry cleaning stores, but most recently was a homemaker.
She is survived by two sons: Brian M. White, companion of Shelly Stauffer, Lititz and Randy L., husband of Debra Kulp, Brickerville; six grandchildren and three great-grandchildren and a brother: John B. White, Leola.
Relatives and friends attended Nancy’s Life Celebration service from the Spacht Funeral Home, Lititz, on Jan. 27 with her uncle, Lloyd K. Mosemann, II. officiating. Interment was at Millport Mennonite Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be sent to Hospice and Community Care, 685 Good Drive, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To share a fond memory of Nancy, visit lifecelebration.com.
Arrangements have been entrusted to Spacht Funeral Home.