- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Nancy J. Bollinger owned dry cleaning stores, homemaker
Nancy Jane Bollinger, 68, of Ephrata, died Saturday, Jan. 18, 2014 at Hospice and Community Care.
Born in Harrisburg, she was the daughter of the late John Benton and Beatrice Ann Buohl White. At one time, Nancy owned several dry cleaning stores, but most recently was a homemaker.
She is survived by two sons: Brian M. White, companion of Shelly Stauffer, Lititz and Randy L., husband of Debra Kulp, Brickerville; six grandchildren and three great-grandchildren and a brother: John B. White, Leola.
Relatives and friends attended Nancy’s Life Celebration service from the Spacht Funeral Home, Lititz, on Jan. 27 with her uncle, Lloyd K. Mosemann, II. officiating. Interment was at Millport Mennonite Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be sent to Hospice and Community Care, 685 Good Drive, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To share a fond memory of Nancy, visit lifecelebration.com.
Arrangements have been entrusted to Spacht Funeral Home.