- Pretzel Fest returns May 6
- Easter Egg Hunt List
- King Lear: the method to the madness
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Dutchland Rollers open season March 18
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Oscar predictions: In my humble opinion
- Warwick bands will host winter concert this weekend
- Ring in the new year with pork ‘n’ kraut!
- Holiday memories at WHS
Nancy J. Bollinger owned dry cleaning stores, homemaker
Nancy Jane Bollinger, 68, of Ephrata, died Saturday, Jan. 18, 2014 at Hospice and Community Care.
Born in Harrisburg, she was the daughter of the late John Benton and Beatrice Ann Buohl White. At one time, Nancy owned several dry cleaning stores, but most recently was a homemaker.
She is survived by two sons: Brian M. White, companion of Shelly Stauffer, Lititz and Randy L., husband of Debra Kulp, Brickerville; six grandchildren and three great-grandchildren and a brother: John B. White, Leola.
Relatives and friends attended Nancy’s Life Celebration service from the Spacht Funeral Home, Lititz, on Jan. 27 with her uncle, Lloyd K. Mosemann, II. officiating. Interment was at Millport Mennonite Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be sent to Hospice and Community Care, 685 Good Drive, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To share a fond memory of Nancy, visit lifecelebration.com.
Arrangements have been entrusted to Spacht Funeral Home.