- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Mohan L. Singal 71, Hamilton Tech retiree
Bhagwan (Lord) Rama has completed the journey of Mohan Singal, 71, of Lititz. He left for his heavenly abode after a courageous battle with cancer.
He was born in the small town of Chacharauli in India and worked for many years as an engineer at Hamilton Technology. After retirement he enjoyed spending time with his friends, traveling, working in real estate, and most importantly, spending time with his wife, children, and grandchildren. He will be remembered for his optimism, friendliness, guidance to his family, sense of adventure, and great sense of humor.
He is survived by his wife of 48 years, Sudesh Singal; a son: Rajesh Singal, husband of Brenda Singal of Red Lion; two daughters: Rajni Goel, wife of Surendra Goel of McLean, Va.; Rachna Krishnan, wife of Mahesh Krishnan of McLean, Va.; six grandchildren: Vijay Singal, Aneesh Singal, Ashutosh Goel, Anurag Goel, Akshay Krishnan, and Anjali Krishnan; one brother: Maher Chand Singal in India.
Services were held Dec. 15 at the Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz, with private interment.
In lieu of flowers, Memorial Contributions may be made to Water Street Ministries, PO Box 7267 Lancaster, PA 17604, or Hospice & Community Care, PO Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send the family online condolences, visit SnyderFuneralHome.com.
Arrangements entrusted to Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz.