- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Mohan L. Singal 71, Hamilton Tech retiree
Bhagwan (Lord) Rama has completed the journey of Mohan Singal, 71, of Lititz. He left for his heavenly abode after a courageous battle with cancer.
He was born in the small town of Chacharauli in India and worked for many years as an engineer at Hamilton Technology. After retirement he enjoyed spending time with his friends, traveling, working in real estate, and most importantly, spending time with his wife, children, and grandchildren. He will be remembered for his optimism, friendliness, guidance to his family, sense of adventure, and great sense of humor.
He is survived by his wife of 48 years, Sudesh Singal; a son: Rajesh Singal, husband of Brenda Singal of Red Lion; two daughters: Rajni Goel, wife of Surendra Goel of McLean, Va.; Rachna Krishnan, wife of Mahesh Krishnan of McLean, Va.; six grandchildren: Vijay Singal, Aneesh Singal, Ashutosh Goel, Anurag Goel, Akshay Krishnan, and Anjali Krishnan; one brother: Maher Chand Singal in India.
Services were held Dec. 15 at the Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz, with private interment.
In lieu of flowers, Memorial Contributions may be made to Water Street Ministries, PO Box 7267 Lancaster, PA 17604, or Hospice & Community Care, PO Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send the family online condolences, visit SnyderFuneralHome.com.
Arrangements entrusted to Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz.