- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Miriam S. Zoller, 85, member of Brunnerville UMC, worked at Badorf Shoe Co.
Miriam S. Zoller, 85, of Lititz passed away July 29, 2014 at Manor Care in Elizabethtown.
Born in Warwick Twp., she was the daughter of the late Harvey and Sallie Strauss Snavely, and the wife of Jefferson James Zoller.
She was a member of the Brunnerville United Methodist Church and graduated in 1947 from the former Rothsville High School. Prior to her retirement, she worked at the Badorf Shoe Co.
She is survived by her husband; and nieces and nephews.
A son: Paul Harvey Zoller; sister: Alverta Hostetter; and brother: Harry Snavely, preceded her in death.
Graveside services were held Aug. 1 at the Brunnerville United Methodist Cemetery.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneral home.com. Arrangements entrusted to Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz.