- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Miriam S. Zoller, 85, member of Brunnerville UMC, worked at Badorf Shoe Co.
Miriam S. Zoller, 85, of Lititz passed away July 29, 2014 at Manor Care in Elizabethtown.
Born in Warwick Twp., she was the daughter of the late Harvey and Sallie Strauss Snavely, and the wife of Jefferson James Zoller.
She was a member of the Brunnerville United Methodist Church and graduated in 1947 from the former Rothsville High School. Prior to her retirement, she worked at the Badorf Shoe Co.
She is survived by her husband; and nieces and nephews.
A son: Paul Harvey Zoller; sister: Alverta Hostetter; and brother: Harry Snavely, preceded her in death.
Graveside services were held Aug. 1 at the Brunnerville United Methodist Cemetery.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneral home.com. Arrangements entrusted to Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz.