- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Second Friday the 13th
Miriam S. Zoller, 85, member of Brunnerville UMC, worked at Badorf Shoe Co.
Miriam S. Zoller, 85, of Lititz passed away July 29, 2014 at Manor Care in Elizabethtown.
Born in Warwick Twp., she was the daughter of the late Harvey and Sallie Strauss Snavely, and the wife of Jefferson James Zoller.
She was a member of the Brunnerville United Methodist Church and graduated in 1947 from the former Rothsville High School. Prior to her retirement, she worked at the Badorf Shoe Co.
She is survived by her husband; and nieces and nephews.
A son: Paul Harvey Zoller; sister: Alverta Hostetter; and brother: Harry Snavely, preceded her in death.
Graveside services were held Aug. 1 at the Brunnerville United Methodist Cemetery.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneral home.com. Arrangements entrusted to Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz.