- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Miriam S. Zoller, 85, member of Brunnerville UMC, worked at Badorf Shoe Co.
Miriam S. Zoller, 85, of Lititz passed away July 29, 2014 at Manor Care in Elizabethtown.
Born in Warwick Twp., she was the daughter of the late Harvey and Sallie Strauss Snavely, and the wife of Jefferson James Zoller.
She was a member of the Brunnerville United Methodist Church and graduated in 1947 from the former Rothsville High School. Prior to her retirement, she worked at the Badorf Shoe Co.
She is survived by her husband; and nieces and nephews.
A son: Paul Harvey Zoller; sister: Alverta Hostetter; and brother: Harry Snavely, preceded her in death.
Graveside services were held Aug. 1 at the Brunnerville United Methodist Cemetery.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneral home.com. Arrangements entrusted to Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz.