- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Miriam S. Zoller, 85, member of Brunnerville UMC, worked at Badorf Shoe Co.
Miriam S. Zoller, 85, of Lititz passed away July 29, 2014 at Manor Care in Elizabethtown.
Born in Warwick Twp., she was the daughter of the late Harvey and Sallie Strauss Snavely, and the wife of Jefferson James Zoller.
She was a member of the Brunnerville United Methodist Church and graduated in 1947 from the former Rothsville High School. Prior to her retirement, she worked at the Badorf Shoe Co.
She is survived by her husband; and nieces and nephews.
A son: Paul Harvey Zoller; sister: Alverta Hostetter; and brother: Harry Snavely, preceded her in death.
Graveside services were held Aug. 1 at the Brunnerville United Methodist Cemetery.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneral home.com. Arrangements entrusted to Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz.