- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Mildred Yoder86, Warner Lambert machine operator
Mildred "Toot" Yoder, 86, of Lititz, passed away Friday, March 16, 2012, at Hospice of Lancaster County.
Born in Elizabeth Township, she was the daughter of the late Morris and Alice McCreary Eckert, and was married for 66 years to Eugene J. Yoder.
Prior to her retirement, she was employed as a machine operator at Warner Lambert in Lititz. Mildred loved dogs, flowers and doing embroidery.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by a daughter: Roxana J. Shell, of Charlotte, N.C.; a niece: Beverly Shelley; and nephews: Larry, husband of Ethel Eckert; and Glenn, husband of Debra Keebler. Mildred was the last of her immediate family.
Funeral services were held March 20 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz. Burial took place in Memory Gardens, Ephrata.
Contributions may be made in her memory to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
For online condolences, visit richardheisey funeralhome.com.