- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Mildred Yoder86, Warner Lambert machine operator
Mildred "Toot" Yoder, 86, of Lititz, passed away Friday, March 16, 2012, at Hospice of Lancaster County.
Born in Elizabeth Township, she was the daughter of the late Morris and Alice McCreary Eckert, and was married for 66 years to Eugene J. Yoder.
Prior to her retirement, she was employed as a machine operator at Warner Lambert in Lititz. Mildred loved dogs, flowers and doing embroidery.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by a daughter: Roxana J. Shell, of Charlotte, N.C.; a niece: Beverly Shelley; and nephews: Larry, husband of Ethel Eckert; and Glenn, husband of Debra Keebler. Mildred was the last of her immediate family.
Funeral services were held March 20 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz. Burial took place in Memory Gardens, Ephrata.
Contributions may be made in her memory to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
For online condolences, visit richardheisey funeralhome.com.