- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Second Friday the 13th
Mildred Yoder86, Warner Lambert machine operator
Mildred "Toot" Yoder, 86, of Lititz, passed away Friday, March 16, 2012, at Hospice of Lancaster County.
Born in Elizabeth Township, she was the daughter of the late Morris and Alice McCreary Eckert, and was married for 66 years to Eugene J. Yoder.
Prior to her retirement, she was employed as a machine operator at Warner Lambert in Lititz. Mildred loved dogs, flowers and doing embroidery.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by a daughter: Roxana J. Shell, of Charlotte, N.C.; a niece: Beverly Shelley; and nephews: Larry, husband of Ethel Eckert; and Glenn, husband of Debra Keebler. Mildred was the last of her immediate family.
Funeral services were held March 20 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz. Burial took place in Memory Gardens, Ephrata.
Contributions may be made in her memory to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
For online condolences, visit richardheisey funeralhome.com.