- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Mildred P. Huffman92, retired nurse, enjoyed reading
Mildred P. (Shedaker) Huffman, 92, of Lititz, passed away Friday, June 22, 2012 at Hospice of Lancaster County in Mount Joy.
Born Oct. 7, 1919 in Philadelphia, she was a daughter of the late Franklin and Lilian Shedaker. She was preceded in death by her husband, Harry S. Huffman, and her son, Michael Huffman.
Mrs. Huffman retired after many years of service as a registered nurse for St. Joseph Medical Center in Reading. She was an avid reader.
She is survived by her daughter: Lisa B., wife of Ed Heltshe, of Conestoga; her daughter-in-law: Marjorie Huffman, of Lititz; and three grandchildren: Malory Garner and Tyson and Dane Huffman.
She was also preceded in death by seven brothers and sisters.
Services will be private and at the discretion of the family.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Hospice of Lancaster County, 4075 Old Harrisburg Pike, Mount Joy, PA 17552.
The Gundel Funeral Home is helping the family with arrangements. For additional information or to send a condolence, contact the funeral home at 393-1776 or visit gundelfuneralhome.com.