- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Mildred P. Huffman92, retired nurse, enjoyed reading
Mildred P. (Shedaker) Huffman, 92, of Lititz, passed away Friday, June 22, 2012 at Hospice of Lancaster County in Mount Joy.
Born Oct. 7, 1919 in Philadelphia, she was a daughter of the late Franklin and Lilian Shedaker. She was preceded in death by her husband, Harry S. Huffman, and her son, Michael Huffman.
Mrs. Huffman retired after many years of service as a registered nurse for St. Joseph Medical Center in Reading. She was an avid reader.
She is survived by her daughter: Lisa B., wife of Ed Heltshe, of Conestoga; her daughter-in-law: Marjorie Huffman, of Lititz; and three grandchildren: Malory Garner and Tyson and Dane Huffman.
She was also preceded in death by seven brothers and sisters.
Services will be private and at the discretion of the family.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Hospice of Lancaster County, 4075 Old Harrisburg Pike, Mount Joy, PA 17552.
The Gundel Funeral Home is helping the family with arrangements. For additional information or to send a condolence, contact the funeral home at 393-1776 or visit gundelfuneralhome.com.