- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Mildred L. Sauder93, worked for Lancaster Newspapers
Mildred L. Sauder, 93, of Lititz, passed away on Thursday, April 5, 2012 at Hospice of Lancaster County in Mount Joy.
Born in Strasburg, she was the daughter of the late Romanus and Myrtle Foose Brackbill, and the wife of the late William A. Sauder.
Mildred was formerly of Lancaster and had been employed for 14 years at Lancaster Newspapers.
She is survived by a daughter: Beverly S., wife of Roman Milanowicz, Lititz; grandchildren: John W., husband of Michelle Shoultz, Lititz; Michelle L. Storrs, New York; and five great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by a sister: Hannah Brackbill.
Graveside services will be held at the convenience of the family. Contributions may be made in her memory to Hospice of Lancaster Co., P.O. Box 1425, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.