- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Mildred L. Sauder93, worked for Lancaster Newspapers
Mildred L. Sauder, 93, of Lititz, passed away on Thursday, April 5, 2012 at Hospice of Lancaster County in Mount Joy.
Born in Strasburg, she was the daughter of the late Romanus and Myrtle Foose Brackbill, and the wife of the late William A. Sauder.
Mildred was formerly of Lancaster and had been employed for 14 years at Lancaster Newspapers.
She is survived by a daughter: Beverly S., wife of Roman Milanowicz, Lititz; grandchildren: John W., husband of Michelle Shoultz, Lititz; Michelle L. Storrs, New York; and five great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by a sister: Hannah Brackbill.
Graveside services will be held at the convenience of the family. Contributions may be made in her memory to Hospice of Lancaster Co., P.O. Box 1425, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.