- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Mildred L. Sauder93, worked for Lancaster Newspapers
Mildred L. Sauder, 93, of Lititz, passed away on Thursday, April 5, 2012 at Hospice of Lancaster County in Mount Joy.
Born in Strasburg, she was the daughter of the late Romanus and Myrtle Foose Brackbill, and the wife of the late William A. Sauder.
Mildred was formerly of Lancaster and had been employed for 14 years at Lancaster Newspapers.
She is survived by a daughter: Beverly S., wife of Roman Milanowicz, Lititz; grandchildren: John W., husband of Michelle Shoultz, Lititz; Michelle L. Storrs, New York; and five great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by a sister: Hannah Brackbill.
Graveside services will be held at the convenience of the family. Contributions may be made in her memory to Hospice of Lancaster Co., P.O. Box 1425, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.