- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Mildred L. Sauder93, worked for Lancaster Newspapers
Mildred L. Sauder, 93, of Lititz, passed away on Thursday, April 5, 2012 at Hospice of Lancaster County in Mount Joy.
Born in Strasburg, she was the daughter of the late Romanus and Myrtle Foose Brackbill, and the wife of the late William A. Sauder.
Mildred was formerly of Lancaster and had been employed for 14 years at Lancaster Newspapers.
She is survived by a daughter: Beverly S., wife of Roman Milanowicz, Lititz; grandchildren: John W., husband of Michelle Shoultz, Lititz; Michelle L. Storrs, New York; and five great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by a sister: Hannah Brackbill.
Graveside services will be held at the convenience of the family. Contributions may be made in her memory to Hospice of Lancaster Co., P.O. Box 1425, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.