- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Second Friday the 13th
Mildred L. Sauder93, worked for Lancaster Newspapers
Mildred L. Sauder, 93, of Lititz, passed away on Thursday, April 5, 2012 at Hospice of Lancaster County in Mount Joy.
Born in Strasburg, she was the daughter of the late Romanus and Myrtle Foose Brackbill, and the wife of the late William A. Sauder.
Mildred was formerly of Lancaster and had been employed for 14 years at Lancaster Newspapers.
She is survived by a daughter: Beverly S., wife of Roman Milanowicz, Lititz; grandchildren: John W., husband of Michelle Shoultz, Lititz; Michelle L. Storrs, New York; and five great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by a sister: Hannah Brackbill.
Graveside services will be held at the convenience of the family. Contributions may be made in her memory to Hospice of Lancaster Co., P.O. Box 1425, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.