- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Mildred J. Sagemuehl, 88, beautician, homemaker, member of St. Paul Lutheran Church
Mildred J. “Mitzi” Sagemuehl, 88, of Lititz, passed away Aug. 1, 2014 at Lancaster General Hospital.
She was born in Reading to the late Frank and Alice Kott Zilles and would have celebrated her 68th wedding anniversary with her husband, Hans Sagemuehl, on Aug. 3.
A member of St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church of Lititz, Mitzi was a beautician and homemaker, and formerly lived in several locations, including Cotuit, Mass., San Jose, Calif., Ocala, Fla. and Reading.
In addition to her husband; she is survived by a son: Craig H. Sagemuehl, husband of Diane, Sinking Spring; daughter: Jeri L., wife of Ingo May, Kennett Square; three granddaughters; and three great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother: Hasso Zilles.
A Celebration of Life Service will be held at Luther Acres Community Room, 600 E. Main St., Lititz, at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, August 19, 2014.
In lieu of flowers, her family requests that contributions in memory of Mitzi be made to Luthercare, 600 E. Main St., Lititz, PA 17543.
To send online condolences to the family, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com. Arrangements entrusted to Richard H.Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz.