- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Mildred J. Sagemuehl, 88, beautician, homemaker, member of St. Paul Lutheran Church
Mildred J. “Mitzi” Sagemuehl, 88, of Lititz, passed away Aug. 1, 2014 at Lancaster General Hospital.
She was born in Reading to the late Frank and Alice Kott Zilles and would have celebrated her 68th wedding anniversary with her husband, Hans Sagemuehl, on Aug. 3.
A member of St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church of Lititz, Mitzi was a beautician and homemaker, and formerly lived in several locations, including Cotuit, Mass., San Jose, Calif., Ocala, Fla. and Reading.
In addition to her husband; she is survived by a son: Craig H. Sagemuehl, husband of Diane, Sinking Spring; daughter: Jeri L., wife of Ingo May, Kennett Square; three granddaughters; and three great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother: Hasso Zilles.
A Celebration of Life Service will be held at Luther Acres Community Room, 600 E. Main St., Lititz, at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, August 19, 2014.
In lieu of flowers, her family requests that contributions in memory of Mitzi be made to Luthercare, 600 E. Main St., Lititz, PA 17543.
To send online condolences to the family, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com. Arrangements entrusted to Richard H.Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz.