- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Mildred J. Sagemuehl, 88, beautician, homemaker, member of St. Paul Lutheran Church
Mildred J. “Mitzi” Sagemuehl, 88, of Lititz, passed away Aug. 1, 2014 at Lancaster General Hospital.
She was born in Reading to the late Frank and Alice Kott Zilles and would have celebrated her 68th wedding anniversary with her husband, Hans Sagemuehl, on Aug. 3.
A member of St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church of Lititz, Mitzi was a beautician and homemaker, and formerly lived in several locations, including Cotuit, Mass., San Jose, Calif., Ocala, Fla. and Reading.
In addition to her husband; she is survived by a son: Craig H. Sagemuehl, husband of Diane, Sinking Spring; daughter: Jeri L., wife of Ingo May, Kennett Square; three granddaughters; and three great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother: Hasso Zilles.
A Celebration of Life Service will be held at Luther Acres Community Room, 600 E. Main St., Lititz, at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, August 19, 2014.
In lieu of flowers, her family requests that contributions in memory of Mitzi be made to Luthercare, 600 E. Main St., Lititz, PA 17543.
To send online condolences to the family, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com. Arrangements entrusted to Richard H.Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz.