- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Mildred J. Sagemuehl, 88, beautician, homemaker, member of St. Paul Lutheran Church
Mildred J. “Mitzi” Sagemuehl, 88, of Lititz, passed away Aug. 1, 2014 at Lancaster General Hospital.
She was born in Reading to the late Frank and Alice Kott Zilles and would have celebrated her 68th wedding anniversary with her husband, Hans Sagemuehl, on Aug. 3.
A member of St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church of Lititz, Mitzi was a beautician and homemaker, and formerly lived in several locations, including Cotuit, Mass., San Jose, Calif., Ocala, Fla. and Reading.
In addition to her husband; she is survived by a son: Craig H. Sagemuehl, husband of Diane, Sinking Spring; daughter: Jeri L., wife of Ingo May, Kennett Square; three granddaughters; and three great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother: Hasso Zilles.
A Celebration of Life Service will be held at Luther Acres Community Room, 600 E. Main St., Lititz, at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, August 19, 2014.
In lieu of flowers, her family requests that contributions in memory of Mitzi be made to Luthercare, 600 E. Main St., Lititz, PA 17543.
To send online condolences to the family, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com. Arrangements entrusted to Richard H.Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz.