- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Michael Robinson, 43, ‘Crow Warrior,’ Fire Keeper of Eastern Lenape Nation, wildlife advocate
Michael “Crow Warrior” Robinson, 43, formerly of Lititz, passed away Tuesday, Aug. 5, 2014 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Dayton, Ohio, he was the son of Arthur Robinson of Gap and RainBear, wife of Thomas C. Mahoney of Lititz.
Michael was the Fire Keeper of the Eastern Lenape Nation and he was one of the first formal volunteers at Red Creek Wildlife Center.
Surviving in addition to his father and mother; is a sister: Michelle Mahoney wife of Ned Beck of Lititz.
There will be no service. In lieu of flowers, donations in his memory can be mailed to Red Creek Wildlife Center, 300 Moon Hill Drive, Schuylkill Haven, PA 17972, or through their website, redcreekwildlifecenter.com.
To send the family on-line condolences, visit BuchFuneral.com. Buch Funeral Home, Manheim, handled the arrangements.