- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
Michael Robinson, 43, ‘Crow Warrior,’ Fire Keeper of Eastern Lenape Nation, wildlife advocate
Michael “Crow Warrior” Robinson, 43, formerly of Lititz, passed away Tuesday, Aug. 5, 2014 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Dayton, Ohio, he was the son of Arthur Robinson of Gap and RainBear, wife of Thomas C. Mahoney of Lititz.
Michael was the Fire Keeper of the Eastern Lenape Nation and he was one of the first formal volunteers at Red Creek Wildlife Center.
Surviving in addition to his father and mother; is a sister: Michelle Mahoney wife of Ned Beck of Lititz.
There will be no service. In lieu of flowers, donations in his memory can be mailed to Red Creek Wildlife Center, 300 Moon Hill Drive, Schuylkill Haven, PA 17972, or through their website, redcreekwildlifecenter.com.
To send the family on-line condolences, visit BuchFuneral.com. Buch Funeral Home, Manheim, handled the arrangements.