- Oscar predictions: In my humble opinion
- Warwick bands will host winter concert this weekend
- Ring in the new year with pork ‘n’ kraut!
- Holiday memories at WHS
- Acapella voices will ring in the holiday season
- Lititz legend: Mourning the loss of Ron Reedy
- Beyond ‘Hearthside Hymns’ — The Marlene Hershey story
- Warwick stages ‘Animal Farm’ this weekend
- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
Michael Robinson, 43, ‘Crow Warrior,’ Fire Keeper of Eastern Lenape Nation, wildlife advocate
Michael “Crow Warrior” Robinson, 43, formerly of Lititz, passed away Tuesday, Aug. 5, 2014 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Dayton, Ohio, he was the son of Arthur Robinson of Gap and RainBear, wife of Thomas C. Mahoney of Lititz.
Michael was the Fire Keeper of the Eastern Lenape Nation and he was one of the first formal volunteers at Red Creek Wildlife Center.
Surviving in addition to his father and mother; is a sister: Michelle Mahoney wife of Ned Beck of Lititz.
There will be no service. In lieu of flowers, donations in his memory can be mailed to Red Creek Wildlife Center, 300 Moon Hill Drive, Schuylkill Haven, PA 17972, or through their website, redcreekwildlifecenter.com.
To send the family on-line condolences, visit BuchFuneral.com. Buch Funeral Home, Manheim, handled the arrangements.
John Longenecker and the Road-O-Plane
When it came to being a salesman, from an early...
- Posted February 24, 2017
- Showcase of Homes, February 23, 2017
What’s On Tap
Showcasing Local Micro Breweries Events, Craft Beers, Specials, and Weekly...
Brighten Your Day with Breakfast at Gus’s Keystone Restaurant
Wouldn’t you love to wake up to a healthy breakfast...
Rely on Hoffman Computer Associates for your Computer Needs
Do you have a new computer that you are not...
40 Years Ago in the Record Express: March 3, 1977
CBS’s Kuralt Visits Lititz — For 10 years, he has...
Rock Lititz Hotel: Designed to soften the presence of neighboring studio
The “big black box” in the middle of the Rock...
Beth’s Story: Commentary on an epidemic that hits close to home
“Beth’s Story” is the first in a five-part monthly...
- February 18, 2016
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, popular Lititz police officer, HAM radio enthusiast
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, 533 Spring Avenue, Lititz, passed...
- July 23, 2014