- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Michael Robinson, 43, ‘Crow Warrior,’ Fire Keeper of Eastern Lenape Nation, wildlife advocate
Michael “Crow Warrior” Robinson, 43, formerly of Lititz, passed away Tuesday, Aug. 5, 2014 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Dayton, Ohio, he was the son of Arthur Robinson of Gap and RainBear, wife of Thomas C. Mahoney of Lititz.
Michael was the Fire Keeper of the Eastern Lenape Nation and he was one of the first formal volunteers at Red Creek Wildlife Center.
Surviving in addition to his father and mother; is a sister: Michelle Mahoney wife of Ned Beck of Lititz.
There will be no service. In lieu of flowers, donations in his memory can be mailed to Red Creek Wildlife Center, 300 Moon Hill Drive, Schuylkill Haven, PA 17972, or through their website, redcreekwildlifecenter.com.
To send the family on-line condolences, visit BuchFuneral.com. Buch Funeral Home, Manheim, handled the arrangements.