- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Merwyn G. Musser 73, Eve Environmental Cleaning, enjoyed camping
Merwyn G. Musser, 73, of Lititz, passed away Saturday, April 6, 2013, at Hospice & Community Care, Mount Joy.
He was born in Lancaster and was the husband of the late Bonnie (Good) Musser, whom passed away December 2011.
Merwyn enjoyed camping. During his working years, he was previously employed by Berkely Paint of Akron and Bethlehem Steel. Merwyn was last employed by Eve Environmental Cleaning Service before retiring.
Merwyn is survived by a sister-in-law: Connie Weaver of Lititz.
Funeral services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.