- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Merwyn G. Musser 73, Eve Environmental Cleaning, enjoyed camping
Merwyn G. Musser, 73, of Lititz, passed away Saturday, April 6, 2013, at Hospice & Community Care, Mount Joy.
He was born in Lancaster and was the husband of the late Bonnie (Good) Musser, whom passed away December 2011.
Merwyn enjoyed camping. During his working years, he was previously employed by Berkely Paint of Akron and Bethlehem Steel. Merwyn was last employed by Eve Environmental Cleaning Service before retiring.
Merwyn is survived by a sister-in-law: Connie Weaver of Lititz.
Funeral services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.