- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
Merwyn G. Musser 73, Eve Environmental Cleaning, enjoyed camping
Merwyn G. Musser, 73, of Lititz, passed away Saturday, April 6, 2013, at Hospice & Community Care, Mount Joy.
He was born in Lancaster and was the husband of the late Bonnie (Good) Musser, whom passed away December 2011.
Merwyn enjoyed camping. During his working years, he was previously employed by Berkely Paint of Akron and Bethlehem Steel. Merwyn was last employed by Eve Environmental Cleaning Service before retiring.
Merwyn is survived by a sister-in-law: Connie Weaver of Lititz.
Funeral services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.