- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Merwyn G. Musser 73, Eve Environmental Cleaning, enjoyed camping
Merwyn G. Musser, 73, of Lititz, passed away Saturday, April 6, 2013, at Hospice & Community Care, Mount Joy.
He was born in Lancaster and was the husband of the late Bonnie (Good) Musser, whom passed away December 2011.
Merwyn enjoyed camping. During his working years, he was previously employed by Berkely Paint of Akron and Bethlehem Steel. Merwyn was last employed by Eve Environmental Cleaning Service before retiring.
Merwyn is survived by a sister-in-law: Connie Weaver of Lititz.
Funeral services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.