- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Melvin G. Esch62, Ephrata
Melvin G. Esch, 62, of Ephrata, passed away suddenly from a motorcycle accident Thursday, May 24, 2012.
He was the son of the late Mahlon and Violet (Miles) Esch and was the husband of Lois (Nolt) Esch.
Funeral services will be announced at a later time because his wife is currently in the hospital recovering from the accident.
Arrangements are being made by Roseboro Stradling Funeral and Cremation Services Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.