- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Matilda ‘Pat’ M. Hodge
88, Luther Acres resident, former secretary
Matilda "Pat" M. Hodge, 88, of Lititz, passed away Sunday, Oct. 27, 2013 at Luther Acres in Lititz.
She was the wife of the late William R. Hodge, who passed away in 2002. Born in Bristol, R.I., she was the daughter of the late Frank and Elizabeth Perry Medeiros.
Pat had worked for the Perma Grain Company in Quehanna for 20 years as a secretary. She had also worked for the Curtis Wright Company and at Bald Eagle Area High School as a secretary as well.
Pat was of the Roman Catholic faith.
She is survived by her son: Paul, married to Barbara Hodge of Ashland, Va.; her daughter: Judy, married to Timothy Hickes of Newport, N.C.; her two grandsons: Forrest and David residing in Richmond, Va. and her sister: Elsie Guimelli of Barrington, R.I.
Services will be private and at the convenience of the family. In lieu of flowers, please make contributions in Pat’s memory to LutherCare, 600 E. Main St., Lititz, PA 17543. To send an online condolence, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.