- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Marylou L. Paxton
84, United Zion resident
Marylou L. Paxton, 84, of Lebanon, died May 19, 2013 in the United Zion Retirement Community, Lititz.
She was the wife of the late Melvin L. Paxton.
She was born in Millcreek Twp. on Oct.17, 1928, daughter of the late Sylvester J. and Bessie Stein Hollinger.
She retired from the former Manhattan Raybestos Co. in Lancaster. She was a member of Sacred Heart of Jesus Church in Cornwall. Marylou was a member of Schaefferstown Fire Co. Aux., Schaefferstown Historical Society, Friendship Fire Co., AACA, Hershey Region AACA, PA Dutch Region AACA, AARP, Hudson-Essex Terraplane Club, Hudson-Essex Terraplane PA Dutch Region, Williams Grove Steam Engine Assoc., 123 Club of Manhattan Raybestos and the Lebanon County Flower Club.
She is survived by her granddaughter: Christina Andrews and lifetime partner Candice Weber, Myerstown; great-granddaughters: Caitlyn and Charlotte; niece: Tabitha Lantz wife of Dennis Mumma. She was preceded in death by her daughter: Melvia "Suzy" Andrews; son-in-law: John Andrews; sister-in-law: Myrtle Paxton Lantz; nephew: Michael Lantz.
A viewing will be held May 30 from 9 to 10 a.m. in the Rohland Funeral Home, 508 Cumberland St., Lebanon. Funeral Mass will be held at 10:30 a.m. in the Sacred Heart of Jesus Church, 2596 Cornwall Rd., Cornwall. Interment will be made in Holy Savior Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, contributions in Marylou’s name may be made to the PA Dutch Club/Hudson Essex-Terraplane Club, c/o Allan Minard, 749 Houtztown Rd., Myers-town, PA 17067.
Arrangements by Rohland Funeral Home, Lebanon. To offer the family condolences, visit rohlandfh.com.