- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Mary L. Little64, Manheim resident, geriatric nurse, babysitter
Mary L. (Nordai) Little, 64, of Manheim, passed away Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2012 surrounded by family at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Harrisburg, she was the daughter of the late Louis and Evelyn (Arnold) Nordai. Mary was the wife of David Little, with whom with she celebrated 43 years of marriage this past Jan. 17.
Mary graduated from Central Dauphin High School and completed her nursing degree from Polyclinic Hospital of Harrisburg. She specialized in geriatric nursing at Polyclinic Hospital and West Chester Arms in West Chester. Mary enjoyed babysitting, taking care of 69 children over a 40-year period. She also enjoyed cooking and needlecraft. Mary was a member of the American Legion Auxiliary.
Surviving in addition to her husband, David, are two daughters: Kimberly A. Ruth, of Columbia; and Michele M., wife of Michael R. Bennett Jr., of Maytown; two grandchildren: Tara N. Bennett and Taylor R. Bennett; a brother: Richard Nordai, of Martin, Ga.; and a sister: Sandra K. Lins, of Manheim. She was a mentor to Alex J. Gilbert and Peyton A. Gilbert.
A funeral service was held March 5 at Sheetz Funeral Home, Mount Joy, at 7 p.m. Interment was private at Ft. Indiantown Gap National Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made to Masonic Home Outreach Offering, 1 Masonic Drive, Elizabethtown, PA 17022.
To send an online condolence, visit sheetzfuneralhome.com.