- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Mary L. Hostetter67, co-owned Hollinger’s in Lititz
Mary L. Hostetter, 67, of Lancaster, died following a courageous battle with cancer Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at her home.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Charles H. and Anna V. Berger Hostetter.
Mary was the co-owner of Hollinger’s Home Supply in Lititz for 20 years until her retirement in 2007. She was a member of St. Peter’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, Lancaster. Mary enjoyed traveling to her second home at Rehoboth Beach where she would spend her days finding treasures on the beach and collecting sea glass.
She will be lovingly missed by her life partner of 36 years: Susan Daugherty, of Lancaster; Tim and Carol Foltz and their daughters: Jennifer, Kimberly, Rebecca, Elizabeth and their families; a niece: Kelly wife of Dennis Shelly, of Manheim; and a grand nephew: Justin Shelly.
Preceding her in death is a sister: Nancy L. Miller.
Her funeral service was held from St. Peter’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, Lancaster, on June 18. Interment took place in Ruhl’s United Methodist Cemetery, Rapho Township.
Those desiring may send contributions in Mary’s memory to St. Peter’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, 10 Delp Road, Lancaster, PA 17601 or Hospice of Lancaster County, P. O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send the family online condolences, visit: buchfuneral.com.